Default Back from an afternoon of shopping

I just had to post what I just bought!

Our large item was a new Digital Camera!!!!!! I am so excited. We bought a Sony cybershot DSC-H9. Now I don't know a lot about cameras but DH researched it and he says it is a good one. It does so much more than what our old outdated one does.

I also bought 5 new tops for summer. I had no summer clothes what so ever. 3 of those are from Jacob (which I think is my new favourite store). I have never shopped there before as I didn't want to spend that much money for one item of clothing. I got all of my stuff on sale and I love it!

We kind of went crazy this past week. We also bought a brand new laptop from where DH works (IBM - he can get some really good deals). I just sold my double bass this week so we decided to treat ourselves with a few new things before investing some of the other money.

Anyways, sorry so long but I am just too excited about all of my purchases.

Very very exciting! I wish I could go on a shopping spree! All of my summer clothes from last year are maternity wear, and I SO do not want to wear maternity tops!! Or pants for that matter!
    I'm glad you were able to find some good deals. That's always satisfying. And the digital camera sounds great! I am a picture fanatic and I don't know how I survived before I got my DC!! I love it. You'll have to let me know how the Sony is ... just incase I ever have to replace mine.
    Anyway, congrats on the great buys!!
    Mom to Ali (3) & Eva (1)

Expert Forum User

YEAH!!! Digital camera... I can't be without mine... I love it!
    ~ Annie ~
    Mom to 4 (B24, G23, G19, G9)

My Blog: It's just my life...
    Follow me on Twitter: @anniecannie

I am dying to try the camera out but unfortunately we still have to get a card for it so we can take more than the 9 photos it will allow us to. I don't think our old card from our other camera will work but I am going to try later on.

Right now I am playing with my new laptop!!!!!

Mump&Grump_Mom

ooooooooo, that is a nice camera! I have a sony Cybershot, but not an SLR. It has 8.1MP, which is great for printing off, not so great for emailing...send LARGE pictures

I am lobbying for flat TV as the next big purchase...I want to reclaim some of the livingroom that the oversized entertainment unit now resides in.

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Mump&Grump_Mom
    ooooooooo, that is a nice camera! I have a sony Cybershot, but not an SLR. It has 8.1MP, which is great for printing off, not so great for emailing...send LARGE pictures

I am lobbying for flat TV as the next big purchase...I want to reclaim some of the livingroom that the oversized entertainment unit now resides in.

Sarah
    DH keeps talking about a flat screen TV. That purchase will have to wait until we move into the next house.

We played with the camera today at my parents and I LOVE IT!!!!! It does so much more than our old camera. I am so happy with the purchase.

Mump&Grump_Mom

I am pretending that I don't want a flat TV so that I can finally "give in" to DH and then use that leverage later on...is that wrong??
    That is what 9 years of marriage has taught me

Sarah

I am pretending that I don't want a flat TV so that I can finally "give in" to DH and then use that leverage later on...is that wrong??

Sarah
    lol... I totally did that!!
    Heather.

Push button. Receive bacon.

Sarah
    Not wrong at all! LOL I do it all of the time

Expert Forum User

Congrats on all the new purchases! How exciting!

Why did you sell your double bass?

Unfortunately I couldn't play the bass anymore as it was causing pain in my wrists.

I was sad to see it go but now someone will be able to enjoy it (as it was a beautiful instrument)