Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Just got back from Hyland Cinema- In The Night Garden. Now I'm leaving (fleeing) to go shopping with my BFF, leaving the tiny terror with her Daddy
    Last edited by MomtoTanis; 09-26-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Expert Forum User

Well we planned on going to Appeland, but the weather sucks.

So I'm making pumpkin pie.. and them making Shrimp Potstickers, Lemon Pepper Orzo, Spicy Swiss Chard, and Blanckened Salmon... MmmmMmmm...

ANd, Carter is going to Nana's for a sleepover..

And, I am on my way to the vet in 10 minutes because Maverick got bit by something, and his whole face is swollen!

"The secret to having it all... Is knowing you already do."

I am almost done making a batch of Cinnamon rolls some with cream cheese icing and some without
    and then I may make some chocolate chip cookies
    I have yet to shower and I have yet to have gone to the store like I said I was going to lol
    But I did do some dishes and I cleaned the upstairs bathroom
    Becky Mom to X and C

Having a super lazy day. Our kids are having a playdate with our neighbour's granddaughter... might head over to Storybook to let them play on the climbers for an hour or so if it doesn't rain.

Expert Forum User

I just got my hair done and then I am heading out later with some gals for a bach party. Should be a good time.

Expert Forum User

I spent the day shopping and getting stressed - I am home surfing the net for car seat ideas, eating chocolate and wondering if I will ever get my crap together in time for a Fall field trip to Appland!

Zoo
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

well, I am having the day from hell, man. I will be back with wine tonight, be warned. When these kids are in bed I am going to need some hugs and hopefully some laughs. I'm so close to losing it it's not even funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoo View Post
    well, I am having the day from hell, man. I will be back with wine tonight, be warned. When these kids are in bed I am going to need some hugs and hopefully some laughs. I'm so close to losing it it's not even funny.
    I'll be here, with wine in hand.

Today was pretty good. W had dance class, then we headed home and it seems as soon as I stepped in the door, I felt like crap. Booo, I am achy and have chills, whine.....

Feet, why do I need them if I have wings to fly?
    –Frieda Kahlo (1907-1954)

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! eversoclever's Avatar

I mixed up my days. Thought the in-laws were coming today, so I CLEANED like a mother. And then I realized it's not until tomorrow. Good thing I didn't cook. I feel so dumb.

DH took a random shift, so the boys and I have been taking it easy. Dora DVDs and meal/grocery shopping plans. Joy.

i went grocery shopping...BIG outing!...lol...and now baby is asleep...and SO and dd2 have gone 'fishing' at the thames...i wanted to go...but not nice weather for baby...dear god...please don't let SO and dd2 catch a fish!...

Expert Forum User

Today I only had DS2 as DS1 is on a weekend sleepover. So a bit unusual Saturday for me.

Starting with after breakfast and a bit of playtime, DS2 and I walked to Wortley Village to the library and met up with a friend and her 2 DD's who are similar age to my 2 DS's. Then I walked 3 blocks to Hyland Cinema to have DS2 watch In the Night Garden which was a little disappointing for me as I found it annoying but DS2 really was captivated for an hour. After lunch, I put DS2 for his nap and started tackling the last room to be unpacked and organized in our new house, the Home Office.

When DS2 woke up from his nap my BF from when were 4 years old who now lives in Calgary called and we had a 45 minute chat (her kids were napping) but DS2 was playing by himself most of the time I was standing and chatting. We had an awesome chat and it seems everytime we talk it is like we still live down the street from each other in Edmonton.

Then DS2 and I went to East Side Marios for dinner just cause I did not feel like cooking dinner for one (plus a toddler) since tomorrow we are having company over. DH and I rarely go out for dinner with the kids so this was a special event for DS2 and me. We both had an awesome dinner and I have leftovers for lunch for us too. I played with DS2 after we got home for an hour before bedtime. Now I am finishing the Home Office tonight for when DH comes home tomorrow from his business conference. Just wanted to check what was new on LM's today.
    Granola is a Mum to 2 wonderful boys

Were going ona date right now. Going out for dinner then a movie.
    Tiffany
    Mom to Ben, Jonathan and Zachary

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Thorndale Fair. We had fun but berry tired now. Only bad part was getting back to the car. I swear it was 2 km from the fair, down the highway. Walking back down the highway in the rain wearing DD2 and pushing DD1 in a stroller on gravel wasn't fun. But we didn't die, so it's all good. Didn't realize when we parked that the road was only closed for the parade, should have waited and parked closer.
    Stop thinking you’re not ready. – Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.

~ Breastfed for 7 months, 2 weeks and 3 days ~

home with boys ALL day since 5:30 am when oldest HAD to get up to say goodbye. and now both are sleeping and im chilling.

Zoo

What's shakin' today, mamas?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast