Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Let's see. Being mad at DP is the first on my list of priorities today (lol), followed by a 2 hour walk with DD to chill, then make dinner, and go to work early tonight.

M2M
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    okay Zoo, once kiddies are in bed tonight I will send them to you lol
    DONT FORGET ME!!!!! over here hello ...remember me? ha

Quote Originally Posted by mom2markus View Post
    DONT FORGET ME!!!!! over here hello ...remember me? ha
    lol never could i forget u !!

Finished taxes and now I am listening to DH explain to 3 and 4 yr old that bathtime is all business and they are explaining that water is fun.

Expert Forum User

Well, my day started at 2am when DS came in to my bedroom crying "my tummy hurts" and promptly PUKED. It all went down hill from there. Puking every 30minutes. I lost count of the number of times after 8.

Technically got out of bed to stay at 8 and prep'd lunch for 8 little tea partying princesses. What fun that was! I don't know who had more fun at the party, the moms or the little girls! Took a million pictures and can't wait to look at them tonight.

Ate leftover cupcakes and fruit kabobs for supper. DS crashed on the couch by 515. Hope my day is coming to an end soon. ZZZZZZZZZ.

Zoo

Hey, who knew it was London Moms night at Crabby Joe's? LOL! That was fun. And now it's almost time for baths and bed. And Mr zoo is actually home ALL WEEK. I am looking forward to wednesday night.

He wants me to watch slumdog millionaire and I am pretty sure I am going to slip into a coma about 5 minutes in. Sigh.

It was LMs night at Crabby Joe's - great to run into you and meet the family.

We watched slumdog millionaire last night. I was pretty spent but made it through the movie. I will save my review until after you watch it
    Mom of 2 girls, unschooler, feminist, runner and just general lover of life.

Need a doula or prenatal classes? www.babeezeinarms.com

"Me thinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow."
    - Henry David Thoreau

"
    Children are not our own art products to be turned out well, but their own life work in continual process. -Jan Fortune Wood"

Zoo

I had a nap and woke up pissy so it's not helping. But I swear I want to beat him to death when he ranks up the booming surround sound which I DESPISE, then does a running freaking commentary through the whole movie telling us what we are watching. FFS.

SHUT UP. SERIOUSLY. YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR THE BEST PART OF 3 WEEKS AND I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING SEX WITH YOU BUT IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, PAL.

Expert Forum User Maddens's Momma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoo View Post
    SHUT UP. SERIOUSLY. YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR THE BEST PART OF 3 WEEKS AND I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVING SEX WITH YOU BUT IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, PAL.

Uh.. he was away 3 weeks and this hasn't happened yet?!?
    "Never hope to find people who will understand you, someone to fill that space. An intelligent, sensitive person is the exception, the very great exception. If you expect to find people who will understand you, you will grow murderous with disappointment. The best you'll ever do is to understand yourself, know what it is that you want, and not let the cattle stand in your way." Janet Fitch (White Oleander)

Zoo

Quote Originally Posted by Maddens's Momma View Post
    Uh.. he was away 3 weeks and this hasn't happened yet?!?
    he's been back a couple of times, hasn't been gone the whole time. LOL But we didn't get a chance to grab a quickie at crabby joe's.

M2M

How did I not know it was LM night at crabby joes? geesh

We went for a long long looong nature walk. A little too long - LOL! It was fun but then got surprisingly hot, and the 5 year old started whining. Most of it was great tho. Yay for spring!
    LondonMoms has really gone downhill, ever since they started chit chatting in the home and garden forum. There is a place for chit chat, people!!!

Zoo

Ok, so I finally had to tell him that I love him very very much and I appreciate that he was so moved by this film that he wanted to share it with us. But if another sentence like "see, now they've jumped in the car and a escaping" or "now they're coming to kill the muslims" I was going to freak the crap out.

Wow. Am I ever glad I didn't go to bed during the first half hour. It was touch and go there for a bit. Raw, painful, excruciating.

LOL! Sounds like you were able to share your feelings with dh Zoo

So did you enjoy the movie? I liked it but didn't find the love story believable. Dh said it was perhaps a cultural thing and our lack of belief in the concept of destiny. Still a good movie but not the best I have ever seen.
    Mom of 2 girls, unschooler, feminist, runner and just general lover of life.

Need a doula or prenatal classes? www.babeezeinarms.com

"Me thinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow."
    - Henry David Thoreau

"
    Children are not our own art products to be turned out well, but their own life work in continual process. -Jan Fortune Wood"

Zoo

Hey folks, it's me again. Mr Zoo is here to sit on the babies and I'm trying to think of something more interesting to do than curl up on the couch. Although I do have a couple of books... I kind of need to get a mother's day card, a gift bag or two, and I think some flowers or a plant.

Maybe I should hide away in my room and force myself to write a chapter or two in my book. Or maybe I should go for a walk. Is the worst over with the weather??

Let's chit chat about who's doing what today.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast