Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default Daddy felt baby move

Last night was the first time for hubby to feel this baby! He got so excited, he loves to feel the baby move. Has any other daddy/partner felt the baby yet???
    Tiffany
    Mom to Ben, Jonathan and Zachary

Expert Forum User

My dh has been able to feel the baby for a long time now. Our baby makes my whole stomach look like a wave pool constantly. Cooper never moved this much.

My DH and whole family has felt this little one move. I feel the same as Cooper's Mom as this baby moves a whole lot more than Ronyn did. My belly also looks like a wave pool at times.

Expert Forum User

My hubby has felt the baby move a number of times, though there's a trick to it.

1. Baby needs to be moving quite a bit to the point I can feel her on the outside.
    2. Daddy (or another family member) must lightly place there hand on the belly - this causes all movement to cease....
    3. Wait for their hand to warm up to my belly temperature (or cool down) - this can take up to 5 minutes.
    4. Once the hand is the same temp - let the fun begin.

I think I've had him with feel the baby too much now, he is allot less interested in feeling her, but seeing her is a whole other story. It is at the point now that my belly movements are visible through my shirts

yeah it does seem like this baby moves more then Benjamin, but its been almost 3 years. Yeah i find if dh puts hand on tummy the baby stops but does start up again! I havent seen my tummy move yet but that is a matter of time! i cant wait to see this baby on Monday and see what it is!
    Tiffany

i havent been able to sleep in like a month. Its offand on all night! This baby loves to keep me up! And it was the same with Benjamin. But he slept fine when he came So im hoping with this baby will sleep to!
    Tiffany

Expert Forum User

Dave has been able to feel this baby for a while now too...I have been feeling it since 15 weeks - he moves SO much more than Jack did - to the point that it's been waking me up from a dead sleep - not so cute anymore - hee hee. It's always great when someone else can feel the baby too.

Formerly Jacksmommy
    Becky ~ Mom to two busy boys, Jack & Ben

~Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind~
    ~Dr. Seuss~

Expert Forum User

This one wakes me up during the night too. I never felt Cooper move during the night. I was also lucky enough to have him sleep through the night at six weeks so I have a bad feeling about this baby never sleeping.

Expert Forum User

This baby moves way more for me too - perhaps we are all stretched out from last time and feel it more?!?

DH has NOT felt this baby. He has no interest at all... didn't last time either. Everyone at work can't keep their hands off me and have actually SEEN baby kicking from across the room!

Expert Forum User

That's wild, barmybee, that people can see your baby move already!! My DH felt the baby move for the first time last Saturday (at just under 21 weeks) which was awesome. However, he's not as "into" it as he was with Clark. I guess that will come, though!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by teacher_mom
    That's wild, barmybee, that people can see your baby move already!!
    Yeah, well when you work naked, it's bound to happen. Joking!

Expert Forum User

Love it