Expert Forum User

Default Friday sale set-up?

I'm sure its posted somewhere, but for the life of me I can't find the info. What time are sellers to be at the sale on Friday so we can set up our tables?

Also is there time to shop on the Friday for us?

Thanks!
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

Expert Forum User

I was just going to ask the same question- I searched through my email and my inbox here and can't find anything, but I know I read it somewhere!

I know that she wants the people who are helping between 7 and 9 so my guess is seller should be there at the same time

Set up is from 7:30-9pm, but the seller presale is 8:15 to 9pm too. I had to re-read the application to find it...don't want to miss it!

Expert Forum User

Yah I don't see how I will be set up in 45 min. It usually takes at least an hour and a half. Half an hour is just getting all the bins inside Not sure that I will have much of a chance for the shopping.
    http://lifewithbecks.blogspot.com/

pm me for details about Little Diva Spa Parties

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by mom2lucas&sophie View Post
    Yah I don't see how I will be set up in 45 min. It usually takes at least an hour and a half. Half an hour is just getting all the bins inside Not sure that I will have much of a chance for the shopping.
    Ya same, not to mention my Friday night sitter cancelled so I'm going to be setting up AND trying to keep DS happy during the time he usually sleeps.
    Hopefully whomever is next to me on Saturday will want to swap off breaks so we can take turns shopping!
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

well all the girls who are coming to help friday night, i am sure will be help you moms set up. Also if some moms finish early setting up I am sure they will help other moms out.

Anyone know when we can get back in on Saturday morning? I can't leave all my stuff set up on Friday (most yes, but not all), and am wondering when we can get in to finish? Anyone?

Dont quote me but I think i read somewhere that we can be there at 730 and the sale starts at 8am But like a said dont quote me lol

thanks! I'll probably be there no later than 7:30 anyhow...just depends on how big a coffee I have to buy my husband to bribe him to get up earlier

Administrator Site Admin

Yes Friday night is 7:30-9pm and you can take all that time to set up if you like. I just didn't want shopping to start before 8:15pm earliest so people get done what they need to do first. We will have some moms there to help carry in stuff as well so it may not take you as long as you think!

Saturday we can't get in till 7:30am and I will give you directions for what door to come in on the Friday night.

Can't wait!
    Leslie

Could you tell me what doors for tonight? Me and Bsmommy will be coming together.