Default Summerside School Districts

We are looking at putting an offer in on a home in summerside, but before hand I wanted to know if any one knows anything about the school districts?? The only school I saw in the subdivision was la Rimbabelle.. can you tell me what the public elementary school is/are??? Last I had heard they were busing half to fairmont and half to tweedsmuir but i have no idea which or how to find this information out... Thanks for any information you can tell me!!

Also if you have any info on the subdivision itself that would be ideal!!!!

Again,thanks in advance!!

Erica
    Erica

Mom to Evan and Britney

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
    Leon J. Suenes

My parents live in the condos and say it is a great neighourhood. I don't know about the schools but I hope you find out what you need.

Expert Forum User

Call the Board office and give them the address of the house. Then you know for sure the information is correct.

FYI, the board number is 452-2000. You could also go into the schools and ask the secretary to run your address through the system. This way you'd get a sense of the school too!

Expert Forum User

The board will be able to tell you right away, but FWIW, I live in Summerside and my ds will be going to Fairmont. My dd goes to Princess Anne.

thanks so much!! my son is currently at Fairmont ( he started in January after we moved from white oaks) and I would really like him to NOT have to switch schools again if possible... thanks SOO much!! I'm just hoping NOW that the house we want doesn't get bought out from under us before we get all of our ducks in a row!!

we still have to see if I can break my lease and settle on financing etc etc... LOL but YAY!
    Erica

Mom to Evan and Britney

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
    Leon J. Suenes

We live in Summerside too...love the neighbourhood...my DD goes to Princess Anne FI....a couple of my DC kids go to Tweedsmuir..think it depends where in the subdivision you live...

Hope everything goes well for you and you get the house you want.