2 flowers

Default All London Mom Shoppers *******PLEASE READ********

Today at the london Moms sale I sold a wooden safety gate to a heavily pregnant lady. I was sure that I included all the the hardwear. However I am horrified to have just discovered that I still have an attachment that goes with the gate.

I feel awful that I sold this gate with a piece missing. This is truely an honest mistake, and I am desperately trying to find any way to get in touch with the lady that bought the gate off me. Or really anyone that knows her. As i said she was heavily pregnant with short blonde hair, I am hoping it is one of u guys on this forum.

Please post any response that will help.

Man... I am not going to sleep tonight, thinking about this.

Expert Forum User

awww (((hugs))) it was an honest mistake. Crossing my fingers that someone on here knows her.
    Lori, Mom to Sydney, Paige and Easton

2 flowers

Thanks so much for the comforting words...I feel so bad, as if she isn't a london mom she is going to think I cheated her. A horrible feeling..

I am hoping that someone knows her.....

You should try posting in the classifieds section too since lots of people check there but not the forums.
    It was an honest mistake. Don't beat yourself up.
    good luck in your search.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I think it's really sweet that you feel so concerned and are making such efforts to find the mama! You rock! Hope you find her.

SuperMom

I only saw someone with a plastic gate (he belonged with the church).

I'll help you find her though - I know how it feels - I'll post a message on the front page when I get a chance.

SuperMom

I just remember - someone left a baby hat on my clipboard - I'm assuming it belongs to one of my volunteers??? It has Hello Kitty on it and flowers with an elastic that goes under the chin. Let me know which one of you gals it belongs to!!!

2 flowers

Thanks so much for your reassuring words...I honestly thought about this all night.

Thats great if u could post on the main page super mom...She bought the gate in the first 10 mins, so she was an early bird shopper. I know that bags were given out, so hopefully she will check out the website.

Yes I have posted on classifieds too, I too figured she will check there first. Here is hoping I will cross paths with her again soon.

Expert Forum User

I saw that hat on the clipboarad. Not sure who's it was though. It just kind of showed up mid morning.

Sorry, I'm no help... I just wanted to let you know that it isn't mine.
    Laura
    Mom to Haley (7) and Paige (5)

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.
    ~Lewis Hine~