Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User

Default I think I might lose it @ 10:15pm

Well, we had dinner and that was fine. I said I was going to go grocery shopping with DD. Dh and the boys decided to go out back and play. I cleared the table but did not do the dishes.

But I did vacuum the hallway before I left as DD spilled a baggy of cereal.

Then we left gone hour and a half. She slept the whole time. On the way home she got fussy. Got in the door and she needed her bottle now. So I asked Dh to bring in the groceries. I actually asked him 3 times. He finally did. But it was now time to start the bedtime rutine for the boys.

Dh left to get gas. DD was fussy. DS2 was fussy. It wasn't fun. Finally got them into bed then the I need this crapola started. While DD is fussy. OMG. Finally get them calm. And who walks in??? DH.

So, Then I decide to take DD and get her changed and stuff. DH is watching TV. I ask him to put the groceries away or make his lunch.

Later on he went to bed. I am doing, folding laundry, trying to tidy up. With the fussy one. Then DS1 comes downstairs. "I want to sleep in a sleeping bag". I want a snack". I ended up stubbing my toe, so friggin hard, I broke the nail. OMG, if he would have stayed in his room, IO wouldn't have pain shooting from my toe to my thy.

I went upstairs to find the groceries still on the kitchen floor, even the milk. The dishes still on the counter and the clothes the kids wore outside in a friggin pile in the front hall. And don't worry he didn't bother making his lunch either.

WTF?????????????

In 2 days we are having a bday party for our son here. There is so much crap laying around, I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH empties the garbage under the sink but leaves the bags in the kitchen. The friggin guy goes out side a bazillion times a day.

WTF????????????????????

But he did wash and dry the kids clothes and nicely leave them in a pile for me.

And now I am feeling better....Thanks

Expert Forum User

ahhhh I am sorry you are overloaded with no help*hugs*

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Banned

WOW sounds like a rough night. hmmm I would for starters not make his lunch. Let him do it in the morning. Sucks that he is being a man I hope tomorrow is better.

I would totally freak... seriously. That's just me...
    I would wake DH's Butt outta bed and ask him AGAIN to put away the groceries AND make his own darn lunch...

grr..........

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Mama-B View Post
    I would totally freak... seriously. That's just me...
    I would wake DH's Butt outta bed and ask him AGAIN to put away the groceries AND make his own darn lunch...

grr..........
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Except he leaves at 530 and drives a hour to work. That would suck more for me tomorrow night as I already have a zillion things he HAS TO DO.

Expert Forum User

You should make him that egg salad and poppy seed dressing again, maybe he'll get the point I say, for the party do what you have to do to make yourself look good - dont do T's job, his momma will be there and notice!

Expert Forum User

Yowza, you make the man's lunch?

That's the first thing that's got to go, if in fact, that's what you're doing. Heck, the fact that you have to ASK him to make his own lunch is a bit unsettling, lol. The man can think about his own lunch, and even make it if he so pleases.

YOU, my dear, have enough on your plate!

(and yes, my dh can be a pain in the ass, too... the dishes thing is all too familiar! I'm sympathetic!)
    "Show me your horse and I will tell you who you are." -- Old English Saying

I agree the lunch thing has got to go. That was the first thing when my DH moved in with me that I had him do. Up till then his mom did it for him, I said you want to eat, make it yourself. No one makes my lunch for me, but me that is.

Sorry you had a rough night. Hope today is better.
    Loving mom to DD '99 and DD '01
    Proud foster mom to #4 and counting

Expert Forum User

Should I have my dh pm your dh to tell him what I did to him when he tried that? He went to bed once and left me to put both girls to bed(both were sick!and I was to!), he never did the dishes and left dishes in the living room. I went into the bedroom and as loud as I could screamed in his ear to wake his lazy a$$ up and clean the house & help me with the kids. He learned fast that I wasn't going to tolerate that.
    April - Mommy to Ivy, Sophia & Ryker

Yikes! Time for you to go on strike!!!
    mama to 3

M2M
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I wouldnt have made his lunch! then he either would have gone without one, or had to wake up and make it.

Expert Forum User

The lunch thing makes me giggle as my DH expected me to make him lunch too.... I clearly told him that if I made his lunch he wouldn't have anything more than air in his box. I guess he believed me because most evenings he makes his own and my lunch too....

Expert Forum User

I used to make dh lunch - back when I worked - it wasn't harder to make one than it was to make 2. Then when we had ds I made it most days or at least the main part and he would add the fillers. Along came another ds and he is on his own! Told him I have enough to do. Hmmm..... if you weren't making his lunch that would free up a bit of time. If you weren't washing his clothes the piles would be smaller and again more time. Hmmm. what else can you do for just the kids and yourself leaving out his stuff to free upa little more time- don't buy anything that is just for him , deoderant, shaving lotion, clothes, etc - he is on his own!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by JeWill View Post
    If you weren't washing his clothes the piles would be smaller and again more time. Hmmm.
    This made me laugh - I went on a laundry strike because DH wouldn't put his OWN laundry down the chute... so I continued to do laundry for the rest of us and would just toss DH's into a hamper... finally when DH ran out of socks and underwear he realized what I was doing and I told him then that if there was any of his dirty clothing on the floor of our bedroom I would not be doing his laundry...
    Now, the hard part is remembering to check the floor before I start the laundry so I don;t "accidentally" wash one of his pieces of clothing...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast