Administrator Site Admin

Default Jane M. - Accountant

As a Chartered Accountant working in public practice with a one of the largest local firms in London, I have considerable experience providing assurance services and financial statement preparation to a wide variety of organizations and corporations. Over the last several years I have shifted my focus to specializing in Canadian and USA tax matters and now devote my energies to developing personal, estate and corporate tax plans that address the unique individual needs of families, professionals and owner-managed businesses.

I have completed the CICA In-depth Tax program and graduated in 2003 with a Bachelor of Administrative and Commercial Studies (Distinction) - Finance and Administration, UWO along with a Diploma in Accounting (Distinction) from UWO in 2002.

Prior to returning to school to shift careers I worked with a local non-profit organization providing supports to adults with disabilities in the role of Program Supervisor and have served on a variety of non-profit Boards and planning committees. I have two little ones and a husband at home and have been a proud London Mom since September 2006.
    Last edited by strongmommy; 03-20-2011 at 10:34 AM.
    Leslie