Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator Site Admin

Default Congrats to Bigmomma3 and CourtneyH

That's right there were actually two winners to this contest!!

SURPRIZE!!

Bigmomma3 won because she was lucky number 1000 and the other part of the contest that no one knew about (even me till an hour ago! ) was the person with the most posts in the thread!

CourtneyH had 216 and she really did earn it with all her photos and trivia!! Way to keep the thread interesting!! It would have been an awefull lot of one word posts or smilie faces without you!
    Leslie

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Congrats.
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

Administrator Site Admin

Ivvey,

You certainly deserve an honourable mention as well! You were actually 2nd in the total number of posts! So thanks to you as well!
    Leslie

congrats you two

Team - Edward!!

Congrats to the winners.

Thanks!!! Now I am super excited

Administrator Site Admin Boo Radley's Avatar

Congrats to Bigmomma3 and CourtneyH

I was planning on making the top poster win too but didn't announce it during the contest so that people genuinely interested in posting and having fun get it.

Thanks CourtneyH, Ivvey, Tan2manykids, MrsSunshine & forever_L_mom for keeping the thread alive.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Ivvey,

You certainly deserve an honourable mention as well! You were actually 2nd in the total number of posts! So thanks to you as well!
    arg. how close was I? lol
    jennifer mommy to 4 amazing kids!

Administrator Site Admin Boo Radley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ivveyy View Post
    arg. how close was I? lol
    <table class="tborder" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="2"> Who Posted? Total Posts: 1,038
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="thead" width="100%">User Name</td> <td class="thead">Posts</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> CourtneyH </td> <td class="alt1">218</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Ivveyy </td> <td class="alt2">161</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Tan2manykids </td> <td class="alt1">102</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> MrsSunshine </td> <td class="alt2">93</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> forever_L_mom </td> <td class="alt1">68</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Michelle </td> <td class="alt2">46</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Sammie519 </td> <td class="alt1">42</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> llinker </td> <td class="alt2">37</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Leslie </td> <td class="alt1">34</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Jessica </td> <td class="alt2">32</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> MrsKK </td> <td class="alt1">28</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Carter&SawyersMom </td> <td class="alt2">24</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> AliRonanMama </td> <td class="alt1">24</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> just ducky </td> <td class="alt2">21</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Kaitlyn'sMommy </td> <td class="alt1">21</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> bigmomma3 </td> <td class="alt2">15</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Boo Radley </td> <td class="alt1">14</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> princess2808 </td> <td class="alt2">11</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Michlyn </td> <td class="alt1">8</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> gogomom </td> <td class="alt2">7</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> a_bun_in_the_oven </td> <td class="alt1">3</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> kathy33 </td> <td class="alt2">3</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> MonsterMom </td> <td class="alt1">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> turtle </td> <td class="alt2">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> again </td> <td class="alt1">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> logansmom </td> <td class="alt2">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> rosiemunchkins </td> <td class="alt1">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> MomtoS&E </td> <td class="alt2">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> SunnyDays </td> <td class="alt1">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Noahsmom </td> <td class="alt2">2</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Zoo </td> <td class="alt1">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> magzaloo </td> <td class="alt2">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> McMommaBearof2 </td> <td class="alt1">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> corazenia </td> <td class="alt2">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> HappyMomma </td> <td class="alt1">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> amandaflowers </td> <td class="alt2">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Jacksmommy </td> <td class="alt1">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> TWOBABYBEANS </td> <td class="alt2">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt1"> Leigh </td> <td class="alt1">1</td> </tr><tr> <td class="alt2"> Chantelle </td> <td class="alt2">1</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="tfoot" colspan="2" align="center">

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Expert Forum User

Congrats guys!

Darn 5 place eh? Hopefully I win one tomorrow!!

Congrats guys

Congrats.....winning is always a good feeling!!! Looks like it was alot of fun posting. maybe there will be a night "game" sometime for me to catch.

thanks

Way to go both of you!

Banned

hmmm so close. I knew I should have kept the kids home from swimming lol
    I'm glad I didn't because all 4 did great tonght

congrasts to the winners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast