Expert Forum User

Default Prenatal Classes

My husband and I were a little slow to act on the prenatal classes and all of a sudden I'm 6 months along with my first and I haven't signed up or started any prenatal classes. Babeeze in Arms has sessions in May (that I am not able to attend) and June. Do you think taking classes in late June would be too late? Does anyone know when/where else prenatal classes are starting soon?

Expert Forum User

I was busting at the seams when we took prenatal classes... one girl even gave birth before they ended - so i don't think it's too late. Have you called the MLHU yet? That's where I took mine.

Expert Forum User

I called late in my pregnancy to the MLHU and was able to get somebody else's cancellation. You might have to try a couple of places that offer them because they might all be full but it's worth a try.

baby_luv

Default Smart start for babies

try smart start forbabies it's a awsome class and you can start any time:0 I took it with my first and I made alot of great friends and learned aloot and had alot of good times ... if you need the number let me know

Expert Forum User

Default Re: Smart start for babies

Quote Originally Posted by baby_luv
    try smart start forbabies it's a awsome class and you can start any time:0 I took it with my first and I made alot of great friends and learned aloot and had alot of good times ... if you need the number let me know
    You have to be less than 21 weeks pregnant to sign up for this class. It does sound great though!

As longs as you are not at risk of delivering before the class begins. Taking prenatal classes late in the game can be a good thing, it keeps all the information fresh in your mind .
    I believe Jill and Shawna will both do private classes if you require that, but you miss out on the association with other london moms.
    Looking for a doula? Contact --
    www.babeezeinarms.com