Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Expert Forum User

Default Cheapest place to get a wii?

So I'm thinking about FINALLY getting a wii (now that they're finally starting to actually be available to get!), but where is the best deal for them? Also, is there anywhere that carries Wii Fit? (I've heard it's hard to come by.)

Thanks!

Expert Forum User

We have been looking at the Wii as well but have not seen a console in stock anywhere?

Expert Forum User

Wal-mart at argyle mall had about 9 of them a couple of days ago, not sure if they're still there. Zellars had the wii & wii fit bundles for $359.99 a couple of weeks back, not sure if they still do or not. They are still a little hard to come by. I don't see them shrinking in price until well after the summer time. average price I've seen is $270. Or there abouts.

try toys r us we got ours there a few months ago when no one else had them they did. I love the wii fit

Banned

I've seen lots at Walmart Argyle everytime I go there.

They are in the best buy flyer for 279 this weekend? Would love to know more about the wii fit, enjoyable? helpful for weightloss?and anything else you want to tell me?

thanks, Rochelle

after weeks of searching we actually found ours at the blockbuster near masonville. i just got off the wii fit. its fun. its only the third day i've tried it so i'm not so sure about weight loss yet but so far i'm a fan

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

you know i wonder if years down the road we find these wii's at garage sales for like $20, just like nintendo's, atari etc.

Expert Forum User

I noticed in the paper today wii fit is at the Superstore for $100. Is this a good price?

The best price I found was RCSS on a no tax weekend. The wii won't be on 'sale' but cut the tax off and it's a good deal.

we got the wii wii fit combo from zellers (it was a sale a couple weeks ago)...when dh got it she asked if he had a zellers cc and if he wanted to get it you can get another 10% off your purchase....so he got it. So if you don't have one can can't find one on sale that's an option.

We've had it for less than a week know (we had a raincheck because our zellers never had any wiis in stock for the sale and they gave 10 rainchecks) and so far I really like it. DH and I try to beat each other's records which makes it fun.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandyk View Post
    I noticed in the paper today wii fit is at the Superstore for $100. Is this a good price?
    yes this is true, just checked the flyer, only $99, but a limit of 10.

Expert Forum User

Oooh, I didn't know that they sold Wii Fit bundles! I will have to check out Zellers! And I'm hoping they still have them, because $359 sounds like a really good deal (if you figure that the regular wii is about $270 and the Fit is on sale elsewhere for $100).

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Momof2DS View Post
    you know i wonder if years down the road we find these wii's at garage sales for like $20, just like nintendo's, atari etc.
    I totally agree. That's why I've been hesitating so far, I don't want to get it and then have it really drop in price after the novelty has worn off. But I really want the wii fit!

Expert Forum User

We bought our Wii and Wii Fit at the Superstore at Hyde Park and Oxford about a week ago now. We (my DH and I) have used the Wii Fit everyday. I think it is a lot of fun and really enjoy using it. We paid the going rate... $270 for the Wii and $99 for the Wii Fit.

I called Best Buy, Future Shop, Rogers and RCSS and RCSS was the only place that had both in stock at the same time! It saved us driving around to all of the stores though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast