Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator Site Admin

Default London Moms crops at Scrappin Great deals!

I'm so excited to tell everyone that Sheila has agreed to host London Moms crop nights each month for us. We will get together the 2nd Friday of every month from 6-11 (or any portion that you can make) Sheila is giving us a fantastic rate of only $3 if you say that you are with London Moms when you call to register! They will also occasionaly be offering free make and takes for those who are interested but you won't know when they are so it's best to come to all of them! LOL!

The first one will be Feb 13th, 2009 and I know that I will be there....I'm going go out on a limb here and say that Laurie will likely be going as well! Who else wants to join us?

Remember to call Sheila directly to register though to reserve your space.

www.scrappingreatdeals.com

scrappinsheila@rogers.com

519-473-5751
    Leslie

Expert Forum User

I'll be there!
    Jodie
    Mom to 3 boys (9, 7 and 4) &
    our little girl (born Dec 2013)
    www.brightmindschildcare.ca
    www.jodie.lovablelabels.ca

I am going to check my calendar but I am about 80% sure I will be there! Sounds like so much fun!

Expert Forum User

Oh! I don't know what my work schedule is!
    ~Cheryl~
    cherylb.acndirect.com

Expert Forum User

I just may be able to make that!
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

Expert Forum User

Hmm, a great way to get back into it. I should hopefully be there.

Yay!
    mama to 3

For sure I'll be there! Can't wait!

Expert Forum User

Just so I know exactly, what happens at a "crop"??
    I have read a bit about them but, I want to make sure I understand.... I assume we bring our own stuff to work on - including paper and accessories??? but, as this is in a store, we can purchase any additional stuff we need???
    I have experience with Stampin' up classes... and I get together with a group every 4th Friday of the month in order to "create and share" where we bring our own stuff and share all the "non-consumables".....

Sounds fun! I have to check my schedule. I am assuming there is a limited number of spots.

Expert Forum User

Oh this one at least coinsides with DD at her dads so I'm free from one child. Now to find a sitter for the baby and I am in!!! How many spots are there? Do I have a day or two to look into it?
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

Administrator Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by gogomom View Post
    Just so I know exactly, what happens at a "crop"??
    I have read a bit about them but, I want to make sure I understand.... I assume we bring our own stuff to work on - including paper and accessories??? but, as this is in a store, we can purchase any additional stuff we need???
    I have experience with Stampin' up classes... and I get together with a group every 4th Friday of the month in order to "create and share" where we bring our own stuff and share all the "non-consumables".....
    Yes that's about it! You bring your own main stuff and then IME people are happy to share punches, tools etc. and although I've never been to a crop at Sheila's I suspect that it works the same way!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Sounds fun! I have to check my schedule. I am assuming there is a limited number of spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommymanda View Post
    Oh this one at least coinsides with DD at her dads so I'm free from one child. Now to find a sitter for the baby and I am in!!! How many spots are there? Do I have a day or two to look into it?
    Yes there are very limited spots and it is still open to her customers as well unless we fill all the spots quickly! Just be sure to sign up as soon as you know and hopefully there are still spaces....I don't know exactly how many she can fit there?

The good thing is that now people know it's the 2nd Friday of each month so you can mark on your calendars!!

Looking forward to seeing lots of london moms there!
    Leslie

I just called and signed up for the first one!

See everyone there!!! I can't wait. This will be my first crop at a scrapbooking store.

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

It looks like it will be on the same schedule as dh being on afternoons for the friday.. at least for a while I really need to get back into my scrabooking as I think I am only on Kaitlyn's second year and have well over 4000 pictures since then that do not have a home yet. Maybe if dh tells wok it is a matter of his wife's sanity they will allow him to work dyas that day lol...
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn'sMommy View Post
    It looks like it will be on the same schedule as dh being on afternoons for the friday.. at least for a while I really need to get back into my scrabooking as I think I am only on Kaitlyn's second year and have well over 4000 pictures since then that do not have a home yet. Maybe if dh tells wok it is a matter of his wife's sanity they will allow him to work dyas that day lol...
    That is too bad. I would have loved to go to the crop with you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast