Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Expert Forum User

I sell a few different kinds of covers, including bummis super brites (not listed on my site, but they are in stock)and lite wraps.
    I really like the lite wraps, they are what I use on DD2, but ITA with Floretta that they fit big.

For DD1, when I didn't know that better was available, I used the kushies diaper covers from sears/walmart exclusively and I didn't have any problems. The white ones are vinyl though - given the discoveries about vinyl and emissions I would probably stay away from the white kushies if you can.

I also have 4 medium size mother ease airflow covers that my DD2 only used about 2 times because she was too big for them when I bought them. They are generic prints - if you are interested in these you can pm me and I will let them go very very cheap.

Also- you can consider wool. There are a couple LMs that make really really awesome wool covers. I am in love with them... and as soon as Zabsmom isn't so busy making dipes for every one else, and I am going to cajole her into making me a few more wool pants.
    Last edited by WateryTart; 01-22-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by mamabear View Post
    OK that's funny. When I saw you got BSWWs for $7, I was like sweet! Is that how much they cost now? LOL! Are the bigger ones more expensive or what, 'cause I remember spending $12 each on those things.

And you are finding them expensive, which means you are used to cheaper, which means you need to tell me where you are getting covers for so cheap. And BTW, I have never heard of super brites before. Wow, I'm out of the loop, huh?
    LOL I would love to know where $6.99 retail covers are too! That is definitely not the MSRP for bummis wraps.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! mamabear's Avatar

Danielle, is Creative Mommy a local thing, or a new thing or something? I can't find reviews on the covers but they are really pretty and cheap for minky.
    Last edited by mamabear; 01-22-2009 at 12:11 PM.

Expert Forum User

I think that the OP may have been referring to Bummis Super Whisper Pants, they are made of nylon. I have 2 NB ones that are huge too... they normally retail for in around that $6.99 range.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! mamabear's Avatar

Ahh... that makes sense.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by a_bun_in_the_oven View Post
    I think that the OP may have been referring to Bummis Super Whisper Pants, they are made of nylon. I have 2 NB ones that are huge too... they normally retail for in around that $6.99 range.
    I understand now.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Yes my mistake! I was talking about the whisper pants. Serves me right for late night partying half asleep. haha.

Im going to change my OP..
    My little man was born on Oct 12/08 at home into Dad's loving hands.
    My little lady was born on July 28/11 at home... Daddy was busy keeping mom company.

I have 1 baby Santa Suit for Sale 0-3 months (http://forum.londonmoms.ca/vbclassif...&memberid=2201) or to Trade (http://forum.londonmoms.ca/104323-tr...it#post1592622). Thanks for looking!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12