Expert Forum User

Default renovations needed

If you have recently had any renovations done reasonably priced, please pm me with the details. We are thinking of purchasing a new home that doesn't have a finished basement and we are wanting to have it finished. If you have any friends/relatives/husbands/you that can do these jobs and would like the extra $$ please let us know. We don't need anyone to lay carpet but do need a drywaller and someone to put in lights and the ceiling.

Thanks a bunch ladies.

We used a friend of a friend and he did a fantastic job on our bathroom...he's a super nice guy, and honest too!

I'll PM you his name and info
    Mama to TWO little sweetie pies!!

I'm sure that Leslie would give a glowing recommendation for my DH (he just finished their basement.)... PM me if you want me to ask him.
    www.pamperedchef.biz/maryfurlan

Take Charge! Take Action! Ask me how easy it is to be your own boss!

Administrator Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by MaryRPN
    I'm sure that Leslie would give a glowing recommendation for my DH (he just finished their basement.)... PM me if you want me to ask him.
    He did an amazing job and in fact we want him to come back to help hang some doors as soon as he's available Mary!! LOL! So Lisa you can't have him till we are done with him! hehe!

Very affordable and friendly as well! You can't beat that! We also know a great drywaller, and a good electrician that we would recommend. The only thing I can't help you with is a plumber. I still need to find one to come finish up our bathroom so if anyone else knows one that would be great too!
    Leslie

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie
    He did an amazing job and in fact we want him to come back to help hang some doors as soon as he's available Mary!! LOL! So Lisa you can't have him till we are done with him! hehe!

Very affordable and friendly as well! You can't beat that! !
    No one is going to believe me the next time I complain about him!

Does DH know that you'd like him to come back? We've just listed our house, so it might be a week or two before he has some free time - we need to find somewhere to live!
    www.pamperedchef.biz/maryfurlan

Take Charge! Take Action! Ask me how easy it is to be your own boss!