Expert Forum User

Default Help DD needs pants!!!

DD has gone from a size 6 to an 8 pant size since Sept. I have already replaced all her pants once and now she can't get them on. I don't want to go out and buy a bunch more with spring/summer coming. I've tried a few consignment shops, but they don't have much to choose from in her size. Everything at VV seemed to have holes or stains. If you can help please let me know. I'm willing to pay for them!!
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

Expert Forum User

Check out MrsK's thread on the sale at pleasemum.... I saw some excellent prices.

Super Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

I do not really have advice .. just that I hear ya - lol. Kaitlyn was a 4/5 in Sept... now she is closer to a 6/7. I believe she and I will be doing some pants shopping this weekend
    Help my Kaitlyn reach her goal of selling 100 boxes of Chocolate Mint Girl Guide cookies. $5 each and we dliver. PM me

http://dawnfitzgerald.myepicure.com/
    But message me directly to order or book and I can get you a special LM deal

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn'sMommy View Post
    I do not really have advice .. just that I hear ya - lol. Kaitlyn was a 4/5 in Sept... now she is closer to a 6/7. I believe she and I will be doing some pants shopping this weekend
    I've got all DD's size 6/7 clothes still if you want to take a look!! Lots of Gymboree as well as various other cute things!!
    A by the book mama to a completley healthy DD Dec.2002 and doing it all different, BWng, CDing, BLWing, crunchy mama to an equally healthy DS Nov.2008 apparently a cosleeping mama DS Aug. 2011

Expert Forum User

Try Talize, they had lots of bigger sizes when I was there last.
    http://lifewithbecks.blogspot.com/

pm me for details about Little Diva Spa Parties

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Wish I could help, my dd just started wearing 6x/7 from TCP. You could check them out maybe they are having a sale. I can often get pants there for my dd for about $10 if they have a sale on.
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Expert Forum User

My DD is the same! Was a 5 or so at the start of school. By Nov I was out buying 6's and now I need 6x/7's depending on the cut. She can't get them done up...but most that she can are too long...and try to find girls pants that don't have fancy bottoms on them right now! Geesh, can't even hem them!
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown