Default Women's Shorts/Capris???

Does anyone know if any stores have their spring/summer women's clothing out yet? I am leaving for vacation in 3 1/2 weeks and have NOT lost the weight needed to fit into my shorts/capris....now, sadly I have nothing to wear ....and to make it worse, it's my wedding i am going away for!!!! I will still work my *&^ off to try and fit in my clothes, but...i really should purchase some clothes in a size higher as of today, i can't do any of my shorts up!!!
    Please, if anyone knows or has seen shorts/capris anywhere let me know...i have been watching Ebay as well.

Expert Forum User

i'm sure they're out there! i know costco has swimsuits and shorts, etc out...so it must be time!

Have fun on vacation!!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

RCSS has Joe clothing for the spring out now. I know they have capris at least (check out their yoga section too, really nice, comfy, stretchy capris that I live in when summer comes!)

I saw a bunch of capris at some of the second hand stores very recently (Value Village on Wellington, Goodwill in Sherwood Forest Mall, Talize). I would try those places first before forking out a tonne on new ones, esp iuf your plan is to lose the weight at some point. Best of luck finding some and enjoy your trip!

Expert Forum User

Oh yeah! good point!!! shop 2nd hand first! they'd have the most selection technically!

There were a few pairs of shorts a Talize the last time I was there, I think they were near the front of the store. I found some nice capris at Kingsmills the other day too (second floor, Clearance section). They have some amazing deals there right now.

Good luck finding some and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! eversoclever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newmum2 View Post
    RCSS has Joe clothing for the spring out now. I know they have capris at least (check out their yoga section too, really nice, comfy, stretchy capris that I live in when summer comes!)
    I just bought some of these yesterday.

Expert Forum User

Try that Mom and Me store on Wharncliffe too, they usually have a good selection of 2nd hand shorts, skirts and capris.

I saw bathing suits at old navy, they probably have some summer stuff out.

Expert Forum User

My mil just went to Cuba and had to buy stuff.

She picked up the Spring/Summer Sears catalogue and ordered stuff from there. It won't be as cheap as second hand, but there is a decent selection.

On a side note, isn't it sad that the Spring/Summer catalogue actually comes out before Christmas ?!

Expert Forum User

I was in Lambeth yesterday (twice, don't ask) and drove by Kids Cents. They had a huge sign about Ladies Summer/Cruise wear available.
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

thanks for the responses ladies...i definetly will check out 2nd hand clothes as I hope to have these extra pounds off b/f summer! I will also check out Old Navy as I really like how their shorts/capris fit...so hopefully they get some summer stuff out in the next few weeks. Most likely i will live in my swimsuit so a few pairs of shorts should do, plus i have a few sundresses. now only if i liked how my wedding dress fit!!!

Mariposa in Galleria Mall 80% off everything only a couple weeks left or until all is gone, everything from little t-shirts to shorts skirts dresses. AND capris. there wasn't a HUGE selection of sizes but nice stuff and CHEAP. we picked up hangers for our boys closets they had bunches of pants and shirts hangers (clear) 10 for $1. belts too for $2. OOH before i forget if anybody is looking for curtains rods etc. LW in oxbury mall has a HUGE box from Umbra (through sears) for anywhere from 1-5$. we even got some square tiebacks for $1. very modern. unfortunately the sale started a few weeks ago so alot was picked over but worth a look. and xmas stuff 80% off we got Hurricane type candle holders (black wrought iron with red glass vase) for $1 (regular 20), as well as shelves for our room from Umbra for $1. beats Ikea and Home depot.