Thread: Coupon swap?

Expert Forum User

Question Coupon swap?

Sorry if this thread has been started before, but I can't see sifting through 11 pages of topics!

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in starting a coupon swap/trade type of thing. I would have to work out details...like do you have to have a coupon to offer before you snag another, what's the minimum to justify the mailing costs, etc. I would want to make sure everyone benefits from it.

I know I get a lot of coupons that I can't/don't use, and I hate throwing them away...
    www.southhilldesigns.com/carolwood
    www.facebook.com/charms2last.carolwood

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

Sure. I have a coupon for $3.00 off Baby Enstine videos which I've seen are a bit expensive. They come on the tubs of Enfamil baby formula and I've thrown out 6 of them so far but I have one on my new can for anyone who wants it. Or it will end up in the lonely trash can LOL.

Expert Forum User

I may be- I am a coupon user.

Side note - I have a 10.00$ off any fisher price high chair coupon. if interested, pm me.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Likewise, if you've received coupons in the mail for whatever reason you can't use y not pass them along. question is how DO we send them along.

Expert Forum User

I am interested!
    I just saw this on a website somewhere.....would like that I am helping out someone in my area.
    (BTW, stamps are going up to 54 cents from 52....stock up now!)
    ~Cheryl~
    cherylb.acndirect.com

Talking

I have 2 checks from Similac/Isomil and they are valued at $5.00 each. Would love to trade for Decent Huggies or Enfamil coupons, Free food or any high value food coupons. Thanks!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by Momof2DS View Post
    Likewise, if you've received coupons in the mail for whatever reason you can't use y not pass them along. question is how DO we send them along.
    That's the question! I have no problem mailing out a bunch of say, Huggies coupons to someone...but, then I would like to receive something similar in return.

Or, there is always paypal. Sounds silly for 54 cents, but foe example, if I am sending you $5.00 worth of coupons than 54 cents shouldn't be an issue.

Either that or a pay it forward type of thing... I send my Huggies to someone, but they have to offer up coupons of similar value.

These are the details I was posting that need working out. But, I think we could eventually come up with something that should work! We just need to put on our thinking caps!

The devil on my left shoulder wants me to reply, but the angel on my right shoulder is screaming: filter.....FILTER! - unknown

Expert Forum User

The smartcanucks site has coupon swaps and coupon trains....maybe between us we can read through what they do and just set one up here.

http://www.forum.smartcanucks.ca/coupontrade.php

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadian-coupons-trains/
    ~Cheryl~
    cherylb.acndirect.com

Expert Forum User

What a great idea. I get tonnes of coupons from Pampers, huggies, proctor and Gamble, Tylonol, Motrin and many more. I found a good way to get those high dollar ones is doing that survey that you get in the mail. Takes a little of your time but in about 6 weeks you get a package of coupons and free samples too.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by sabb6canada View Post
    What a great idea. I get tonnes of coupons from Pampers, huggies, proctor and Gamble, Tylonol, Motrin and many more. I found a good way to get those high dollar ones is doing that survey that you get in the mail. Takes a little of your time but in about 6 weeks you get a package of coupons and free samples too.
    Now see....I have done those surveys about 5 TIMES and I have NEVER rec'd the coupons. I finally threw the last one out! (ok, I actually recycled it!)

I'd love the Pampers coupons if you don't use them!

Expert Forum User

Suggestion:

Those interested in swapping, we could agree to meet once a month at a certain spot(rotate someone's house, or coffee shop, meeting room) and bring the coupons we don't use, set them out, and whomever wants them, can have them.
    My dh works at CAS....I can see if they would be interested in using coupons that no one else has use for, before they expire.

What do you think?
    ~Cheryl~
    cherylb.acndirect.com