Default pregnancy/ovulation tests

I found this great site for buying pregnancy and ovulation tests for cheap! Its http://saveontests.com/ I'm going to order some and see what they are like. Its 100 for 30 bucks!! You can buy less if you want in different price ranges, note its American prices.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Cool! You should do a saveontests co-op! That would be cool maybe? Coz who needs 100 pregnancy tests?

But ten tests would be $3, is that right? That's a helluva deal.

I just ordered some pregnancy tests on line too...although I am a little skeptical because I ordered the ovualtion tests a while ago. I thought they were a great idea (everyone seemed to have really good luck using them), then I used them and never (not even once!) got a positive LH surge. So of course I freaked out and went to my doctor, and he just rolled his eyes and said they weren't a good idea and often are bogus. So I went and had bloodwork done and sure enough I was ovulating just fine. So I don't know what to think, I guess just be careful not to rely on the ovulation test strips to much. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the pregnancy tests.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I think ovulation tests are notoriously unreliable, and there is only maybe 1 brand ($$ in store) that I have heard recommended.

Pregnancy tests I think are a whole other story and okay to buy online. Altho the cheapy internet versions may have a higher rate of evap lines, is that right anyone know?

I personally am not going to buy any of the ovulation strips, mostly because I don't really care, I just have sex every 3 days and go with the flow, I still don't have my period back yet, so who knows I might not even be ovulating yet (un-likely) But I am going to be buying the tests with some else, we are getting 50, so 25 each, but I would be willing to split a bigger pack with anyone if you want to join in aswell, let me know and we'll figure out the cost with shipping and what not!

I think they are a big waste of money, and time, and provide false hope. After trying for almost a year, I started taking ovulation tests that turned positive whenever I took them. They were SO sensitive to LH. I later found out through blood tests that I wasn't even ovulating at all! So many times I thought I was and got so excited.
    But that's just my experience.