Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I don't know where to start....what is it we are entitled to when we have a child? Child tax benefits, Dad's monetary help...which can be low...oh and I forgot...55% of our salary....which make no sense at all for single moms...we should have a coalition or association to bring that big problem to the government...For single moms...with a 55% salary... makes them in a position to go back to their abusers (if it's the case) for monetary security...and the other moms...makes them and the child in porvety...grrrr....sorry...having a bad day...freaking out a little.

are you able to go back to work early? you could get subsity for your daycare. Also if you make less then 900 something OW will top it off on top of your EI so that you can afford rent and stuff. I live in white oaks and live in a super cheap but really nice appartment! i would be more then willing to help you out. I have had some friends be where you are and have helped them get on their feet. Let me know! I wish you luck! it is hard but so worth it!

I'm 6 months pregnant...i'm not there yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234