View Poll Results: Please vote for the cutest pets (Do not vote for your pet only)

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll

20 37.74%

6 11.32%

6 11.32%

4 7.55%

9 16.98%

6 11.32%

13 24.53%

3 5.66%

10 18.87%

4 7.55%

8 15.09%

6 11.32%

6 11.32%

15 28.30%

8 15.09%

10 18.87%

27 50.94%

11 20.75%

8 15.09%

5 9.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator Site Admin Boo Radley's Avatar

Default VOTE for London's Cutest Pets Here *PLEASE Read Instructions BEFORE Voting :)

If you have a pet in the contest you cannot vote for your pet only. You need to vote for at least one other pet.

Please feel free to vote for all the pets you like

I'd like to point out that we have 10 prizes and 20 contestants i.e. 1 in every 2 people will win which is probably the highest ratio you can ever get for a contest. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to those who entereted this contest and helped me me it succesful

Contestants

mum-to-a&m

Billy

This is Billy. He is a long haired male domestic cat. He loves attention in the morning. Once I get up he chases me around the house and attacks the backs of my legs.

eversoclever<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214473", true); </SCRIPT>

Tooey

This is Tooey, a stray calico kitty my former roommate rescued from the streets while living in Greece. She's very savvy and her street smarts serve us well because Tooey doesn't require a litter box -- she always uses the toilet! When we took her in she was starving and so covered in fleas we actually thought she was a brown cat. Gross, huh? After cleaning her up and bringing her through customs quarantine, she's adapted beautifully to her new home.

Hep Alien<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214483", true); </SCRIPT>

Darcy

Darcy Dog!

Darcy is an Australian Cattle Dog, almost 2 yrs old, she is extremly intelligent and is trained by hand signals, she is scared to DEATH of our kitten, LOL!
    She is a girl but her name is Darcy Tucker, like the (former) maple leaf.

~*Tiffany*~<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214554", true); </SCRIPT>

Kayla

This is our Rotti, Kayla. She's a very unique rotti, as she has been known to be the motherly type. How motherly you ask? She nursed and produced milk for kitties! She's never had her own litter, so her motherly instincts kicked in when a kitten was taken away from its mother too soon.

Annie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214594", true); </SCRIPT>

Cheyenne

Here is our precious little dog.... she is a Shih-poo (shih tzu/toy poodle) all 7lbs of her. Her name is Cheyenne and we adopted her when she was only 4 months old complete with a broken leg. The cast was bigger than she was. She has been so wonderful even with our family addition of a baby who is now a preschooler and lets her dress her up, take her for buggy rides. Couldn't ask for a better dog. Cheyenne will be 6 years old on October 9th.

Mommy of 2<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214595", true); </SCRIPT>

Cher

This is Cher
    She is female and I don't know what kind of kitty as she came from a friend and she was a stray.
    She loves her treats so much that every morning when I make my tea, she circles my feet waiting for my DS & I to get her the treats.

Madismom<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214611", true); </SCRIPT>

Peyton

This is my 8 year old female Chocolate Lab Peyton. She is the best dog in the world. She loves to fetch a ball, go a car ride and loves sticking her head out the window while going through the Timmies drive thru. She always gets at least one timbit.

mommy0519<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214677", true); </SCRIPT>

Sarge

this is Sarge, he is our 9 year old Rottie
    Sarge enjoys sitting underneath the highchair while the baby eats so he can cath all the left over food.
    An interesting thing about Sarge is that he will take a cracker out of your mouth without even touching your lips

katinthehat<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_214966", true); </SCRIPT>

Bikini

* Bikini (my cousins named her when she was born on their farm)
    * Female - Domestic Short Hair Cat
    * Bikini was born on my aunts farm and at the time I was not planning on getting any pets. But this kitten followed me EVERYWHERE on the farm while I did my work...so after a while I scooped her up and put her in the front pocket of the hoodie I was wearing so she didn't have to walk. I kept her in my shirt when I went in the house and my aunt saw that I had the kitten with me...cats are not allowed in the house because they are barn cats and I was told if I brought her in the house again I would be taking her home with me. I got caught bringing her in the house with me again so when she was 8 weeks old I brought her home with me. You would never guess that she was a farm cat from the way that she acts now.

DKLcorrigan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_215007", true); </SCRIPT>

Nila

Nila
    Female , Pitbull cross Lab
    Logan loves to share his soother with Nila and she takes it and brings it to me .. she know i need to clean it now .. such a good dog

totallyawake<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_215053", true); </SCRIPT>

Nevada

This is my kitty Nevada

She is a Manx (tailess cat)

I found her on a pot light in front of the Monte Carlo while on vacation in Vegas .... she was so tiny I almost stepped on her and when I saw her little 'missing tail' I thought she had been tortured as I had never heard of a manx before

We eneded up 'rescuing' her and bringing her home because according to the Humane Society down there cats are like rats ...and they just 'terminate' strays

So although I had to forgo my tickets to Celine Dion (not to mention a few other things) to afford the $2000.00 vet bill to bring her home - she was so worth the investment!! She is now my 'princess' and I love her to pieces ...because of her early upbringing she will never 'grow' into a cat so she will always be my 'little kitten' but for what she lacks in size she makes up for in love

amyunicorn<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_215077", true); </SCRIPT>

Max

This is our 'baby" Max... he's classed as a DSH (Domestic Short-Haired) but he has blue-point oriental in him. His markings are called a tuxedo and are almost perfectly symmetrical, he has large ears and he yowls like a siamese. He talks to us constantly. He has to have fresh, cold water before he'll drink and he rules the roost around here!! He's my guard cat and will growl at newcomers when they get to the door. I love My Max!!

Michelle<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_215098", true); </SCRIPT>

Candy

This is Candy. She's a ragdoll. Ragdolls are known to be very easy going and loving cats and she certainly is that. Shes's great with kids and follows us around. We adopted Candy from my in-laws and when we first recieved her I would fill up her water dish and she would sit there and meow. It took me a while to figure out she liked ice in her dish - lol. As soon as I put ice in she was content!

Tan2manykids<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_216199", true); </SCRIPT>

Brady

I love all these pet pictures. I don't have any pets but I'm going to look for some of my dog nephew Brady. He is a great looking chocolate lab

eta. I found one I took of my friends yellow lab Chase. I'll post it here. He is a beautiful dog with tons of fur and huge big puppy feet.

Jessica'sMum<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_221777", true); </SCRIPT>

Chomper

This is our family pet, Chomper. He's a purebred Golden Retriever, and the love of my daughters life! She loves to play with him, and is all smiles when he walks in the room... too cute all the time. What makes him all the more special to us is the fact that he was hit by a car when he was 9 months old, breaking his back and some ribs to boot! But he was such an awesome member of our family we couldn't not get him the surgeries he needed to walk again (he was paralyzed as a result). He's such a loving and kind spirited member of our family... I just wanted to show him off to everyone!

tracysnest<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_222677", true); </SCRIPT>

Lily

She came into our family 2 years ago at the age of 5. She had been rescued from an abusive breeder and was quite a shy girl at first. Lily has blossomed into a gentle beauty and loves to snuggle and EAT!! lol It has taken her 2 years but she is now happy enough in her new home to bark again (at first she would bark then run and hide...but mainly she wouldn't bark at all). She is great with the kids (my DS, my foster daughter and daycare kids) and loves snacktime as she gets whatever hits the floor!

smilesformama<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_224446", true); </SCRIPT>

Mr. Miyagi

Here is Mr. Miyagi!!

Male African Pygmy Hedgehog

My DH named Miyagi after the teacher in Karate Kid! Our Miyagi could be just as tough as his namesake In this picture, Miyagi was sitting on my lap and actually watching American Idol! He kept moving his head towards the TV everytime he'd hear singing!

foximamma<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_227083", true); </SCRIPT>

Wallace

This is my furry 165lb giant, Wallace, or as my 2 year old calls him... "WA-sess".

We rescued Wallace when he was around 8 wks old. He was covered in mud when we brought him home and after a long bath found that he had a severely broken and infected toe, and he was covered in what i thought were 'seeds' from the farm... well they turned out to be bugs!! ( I still get chills!!) The poor thing was INFESTED and incredibly weak. We had to shave his fuzzy fur off, and keep him in the bathtub in 'quarentine' as the vet recommended. He happily slept in the bathtub for a week while he regained his strength and became the boisterous puppy he should have been from the start.

Since we brought Wallace home we've added my son Tyler to the family. From the moment we brought Tyler home, Wallace would sleep outside his door when he was napping, he would come to get me when Tyler was crying, and now he is Tyler's jungle gym equipment! He happily lies there while Tyler or my other daycare children climb all over him, and when he's had enough he gets up and goes into his room (yes he has his own room lol) and closes the door behind him!

He is struggling with some severe hip dysplasia, and has a wonky shaped toe, but he is a fighter, and with his treatments is doing much better.
    We named him Willam "willy-wally" Wallace, after Braveheart.. since he was such a brave little puppy to go through the horrible ordeal he had to start his life in. (we just call him Wallace)

Wallace is now a giant 165lb, 3 year old. His mom looked just like a small golden retreiver.. and aside from assuming his mom bred with a bear.. we've decided it must have been a newfoundlander.

He's hard to get pictures of, since he tends to look like a giant black mass of hair, but here is a cute one of him enjoying a bath! Hope you love him as much as we do!

Red<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_227286", true); </SCRIPT>

Dakota

This is Dakota, a male yellow lab/wheaten terrier X. He passed away in March 2008 at the age of 9, due to a knee injury and other medical issues (arthritis, hypothyroidism).

This picture was chosen to illustrate his love for SNOW!!!! He had a very heavy coat, and did not shed - so he was happiest in the cold! His favourite activity was to put his entire face in a snowbank, then show everyone his snow-covered nose! We will certainly miss him this winter, but the snow will always remind us of our boy.

psasha<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_232562", true); </SCRIPT>

Autunm

She is my new baby!!!And she is so cute and very lovable.. She has extra toes on both her front paws and her eyes are different also. one big size and one small size. I love her so much!!!!

Prizes

1st place: $25 Shoppers Drug Mart or Indigo/Chapters or Cara gift card
    2nd place: $20 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    3rd place: $15 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    4th place: $10 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    5th place: $5 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    6th place: $5 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    7th place: $5 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    8th place: $5 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    9th place: $5 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    10th place: $5 Shoppers Drug Mart or Cara gift card
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Expert Forum User

voted
    Andrea - Mommy to two beautiful girls.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

why can you not vote for just your pet?

nevermind...

ah, I see why you wanted a "hidden" poll now Boo! I'm all voted and all I can say is TEAM DOG!

Expert Forum User

Very cute pet pics. A joy to see and read all about your furry and prickly family members.

Voted.

voted also!

I'm kind of wanting to see who's got the lead (I'm snoopy) but I know why its hidden. I'm hoping for my pootches to pull through!

Banned

I voted, I'm glad I was able to vote for more then 1. There is no way I would be able to choose just one.

Thanks again Boo for having this contest

Quote Originally Posted by Tan2manykids View Post
    I voted, I'm glad I was able to vote for more then 1. There is no way I would be able to choose just one.

Me too! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tan2manykids View Post

I agree! I voted for 3

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Definitely hard to choose just one!!
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

you don't have to! Choose as many as you want!

I would have entered my Dog but I would have been too ticked if he didnt win (since I'm biased........not to mention he IS the cutest dog in the world and I don't care what people think ) lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast