Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Beautiful Collingwood
    Posts
    15,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Welcome to the new homeschooling section!

    Just in case you don't check the main index...we now have a special section for Homeschooling Families under Education. Yay! Thanks Leslie!

  2. #2
    Expert Forum User
    OHMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    5,872
    Rep Power
    338

    Default

    WooooHooooooo!!!! YAY!!!!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,099
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Awesome...............this way I can keep up with the homeschooling community until my time comes!!

  4. #4
    Expert Forum User flamingogirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Oakridge
    Posts
    2,665
    Rep Power
    135

    Default

    Yay, this is exciting!
    Mama to TWO little sweetie pies!!







  5. #5
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10,772
    Rep Power
    608

    Default

    Awsome,Thanks for the section!

    does that mean you have made up your mind yet MO4??

  6. #6
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!
    doulamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    13,496
    Rep Power
    576

    Default

    That is nice to see.
    Mom of 2 girls, unschooler, feminist, runner and just general lover of life.

    Need a doula or prenatal classes? www.babeezeinarms.com

    "Me thinks that the moment my legs began to move, my thoughts began to flow."
    - Henry David Thoreau

    "
    Children are not our own art products to be turned out well, but their own life work in continual process. -Jan Fortune Wood"

  7. #7
    Expert Forum User

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,197
    Rep Power
    162

    Default

    Cool; thanks!
    formerly Kathy

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Beautiful Collingwood
    Posts
    15,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by my2babies View Post
    Awsome,Thanks for the section!

    does that mean you have made up your mind yet MO4??
    I'm thisclose! I've been to A Different Drum get together tonight, and I'm not sure if I'm more or less confused now!

  9. #9
    Expert Forum User Siana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    At a computer :p
    Posts
    3,536
    Rep Power
    167

    Default

    Thanks for the new section (:
    Mama to two
    Etsy store: Merry Medley

  10. #10
    Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    10,772
    Rep Power
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mum_of_four View Post
    I'm thisclose! I've been to A Different Drum get together tonight, and I'm not sure if I'm more or less confused now!
    Yea, it is a big decision. Maybe we should have a LM homeschooling coffee night sometime. If anyone is interested post it. Just so you can hear all our ideas and the things about homeschooing that excite us you know? and you can pick my brain about being a homeschooled kid if you want too. I was HS'd from grade 2-9. I know your super busy but we could even meet at a Mcdonalds so the kids could all come and play together at a play gym.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Beautiful Collingwood
    Posts
    15,422
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by my2babies View Post
    Yea, it is a big decision. Maybe we should have a LM homeschooling coffee night sometime. If anyone is interested post it. Just so you can hear all our ideas and the things about homeschooing that excite us you know? and you can pick my brain about being a homeschooled kid if you want too. I was HS'd from grade 2-9. I know your super busy but we could even meet at a Mcdonalds so the kids could all come and play together at a play gym.
    That's an awesome idea! I'll start a thread to ask for suggestions on times/places to meet!

  12. #12
    Senior Member forestenchanted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,499
    Rep Power
    127

    Default

    I love this section! Thanks admins

Similar Threads

  1. classified section
    By Leigh in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 07:31 PM
  2. Speaking of the FAQ section
    By Liisa in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:46 PM
  3. messed up section??
    By Maisie's mum in forum 'Materialistic' Moms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:39 PM
  4. Freaking about a C section
    By Hame in forum Expecting and Post Partum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 08:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •