Expert Forum User

Default Registered for Gymnastics

I have just registered both DD and DS for the Spring gymnastics session at Forest City Sports Centre-West, for saturday mornings.
    Anyone else going???
    Today is the deadline for their 10% off registration and I bleieve both classes qualify for the fitness tax credit (8wks or longer, minimum of 1/wk at min 30-60mins).
    The class runs to the end of June- so I guess I will again miss the beginning of yard sale season
    Beth

Expert Forum User

I signed up my DD too but it's with the Forest City - EAST one and on Tuesday mornings. Darn, it would have been nice to know someone else was going to the same class!

I was impressed though, that I got to choose the day and time I wanted AND saved 10%. I was originally going to go through the Spectrum and I couldn't get through on the phone and noticed in the Forest City ad that they had more days and times to choose from so phoned them directly! It was a bonus that I saved $10 in the process!!!!
    Mum to Alyssa (born April 30, 2005)

Expert Forum User

Ack, I wish I would have seen this eariler, I wanted to sign my DD up again, but didn't know there was a discount. Oh well!
    Stacey