Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom! Mommy2Cuties's Avatar

Default Faith Day Nursery

Granola's thread got me wondering if there are any mamas out here who sent their little ones to Faith Day Nursery near Clarke and Huron intersection.

Just curious if Alysa and Kiana may have a friend whos mama is on here as well.
    I stole Turtle's Lollipop! xoxo

Nicole, mama to Miss A (April 2005), Miss K (Sept 2007), Angel Baby (August 2008), and Baby A (June 2009)

Expert Forum User

One of my good friends send there little boy there. His name is Tristen and he is almost 4. Their youngest son will be going there in November and he will be 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Madismom View Post
    One of my good friends send there little boy there. His name is Tristen and he is almost 4. Their youngest son will be going there in November and he will be 1.
    Tristen is probably in the same class as Alysa (is he a senior?) and your friends little one will be in Kiana's class

Nicole, mama to Miss A (April 2005), Miss K (Sept 2007), Angel Baby (August 2008), and Baby A (June 2009)

Expert Forum User

I am not sure, he has been staying at home with his mom while she is on mat leave.

Expert Forum User

I did my coop for EcE there and it is great. A family friend and her sister work there. RoseMary and Nellie. They are great, and great with kids so is the other staff. The kids are always doing something and they have a great sized play yard.
    Scentsy Rep. on Facebook Perfectly-Scented Scentsy my website www.perfectly-scented.scentsy.ca

Fundraising to get our daughter a service dog. please feel free to visit her fundraising page https://www.facebook.com/groups/415637608516807/

SPARKLE TATTOO!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danas...41850885905215

Quote Originally Posted by suddserifec View Post
    I did my coop for EcE there and it is great. A family friend and her sister work there. RoseMary and Nellie. They are great, and great with kids so is the other staff. The kids are always doing something and they have a great sized play yard.
    Alysa loves Nellie! I dont know RoseMary but I do know a Rose, wonder if it is the same lady (the director or something).

Yeah they are always doing stuff. This week alone they played T-Ball on Tuesday, Soccer yesterday, today they are going on the bus (crazy ladies.. gonna be a zoo) to the dollar store and then McD's for ice cream and Friday they are doing a mini olympics... shoot I need to find something blue for Alysa to wear haha I just reminded myself.

Expert Forum User

Yes Rose is Rosemary the director. She is great.
    Scentsy Rep. on Facebook Perfectly-Scented Scentsy my website www.perfectly-scented.scentsy.ca

Fundraising to get our daughter a service dog. please feel free to visit her fundraising page https://www.facebook.com/groups/415637608516807/

SPARKLE TATTOO!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Danas...41850885905215

Hi there. My name is Laycee and our son Declan goes to Faith Day Nursery. He is 10 1/2 months, so he is obviously in the Baby Room. We will also be doing the Great Stride Walk at Story Book Gardens in May as Declan is borderline CF. Is one of your daughters in the Baby Room? You can reach me at layceebowman@live.ca. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.