Default selling scrapbook stuff- how to price???

i am going to post some scrapbooking stuff on the classifieds but i am totally lost as far as pricing...

i never got into it but i got a few big things like a sizzix thing and a full set of letters for it and lots of other little things like punches and stamps and tons and tons of 12 by 12 paper...

how do i price??? percentage of retail? should i sell it all as one 'lot'? thanks for the help...
    Heather.

Push button. Receive bacon.

I may be interested in buying it from you...The sizzix in particular...I would personally sell it for 1/2 of what I paid, I think most people say 1-2/3 of what you paid, I think. PM me with what you got and what you want for it before you post it...Pretty Please!
    Jeanne
    Mom to Cassandra, Kyle, Noah, and Holleigh

Definitely depends on the items....eg the sizzex a lot of people buy with the coupon at Michael's.....so people will factor that in I would think.

Paper etc - I have sold separately - you don't get 1/2 of what you paid generally. I usually pack up the paper and smaller stuff in a lot - people will pay about $10-$20 for a Pizza box full of stuff....which is no where near what you pay for it - but if you aren't going to use it - something is better than nothing.

yeah i am trying to factor in the fact that micheals always has a coupon- even though i know my mil paid full price lol (she got it at a specialty store in the states lol)

i am kinda thinking i just want to sell most of it together (with the exception of the sizzix maybe) i don't really have the time to sort through it and post it all seperatley...

thanks for the help, and for those who pm'd me i'll be back to you shortly.. but this may take me a while to sort out lol.
    Heather.

Push button. Receive bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by bikruca

i am kinda thinking i just want to sell most of it together (with the exception of the sizzix maybe) i don't really have the time to sort through it and post it all seperatley...
    Make similar style lots - then you can "name" them something....like if they are more of a certain colour or style - name the lot that type of style or colour family.