aveymom

Default Joe Fresh Clearance items

most probably already know this but the clearance section at Joes in Loblaws is growing everyday.

I have scored some awesome workout clothes, yoga pants for $5 and $6, T's and tanks from $3- $8. I also grabbed some jeans for $6!

There are some toddler clothes as well. Its worth taking a look if you need anything, I am in between sizes right now, so grabbing cheap clothes in my current size is really GREAT!

Just thought I would pass along the deals!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by waverlysmommy View Post
    most probably already know this but the clearance section at Joes in Loblaws is growing everyday.

I have scored some awesome workout clothes, yoga pants for $5 and $6, T's and tanks from $3- $8. I also grabbed some jeans for $6!
    Didn't even think to look at my sizes!!! Hmm, could do with some yoga pants.... Thanks!

aveymom

I know what you mean, I think I bought everything in Waves size, THEN moved onto the womens clothes, LOL!

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by waverlysmommy View Post
    I know what you mean, I think I bought everything in Waves size, THEN moved onto the womens clothes, LOL!
    Hehe. THe only time I wind up with new clothes is if I ask my parents/sister for something as a birthday gift

HippieMama

Which store had the yoga pants?

I need some new yoga capris, I look at the children section every time, but haven't been into the ladies forever...not even the clearence! So unlike me, I wil have to check that out, thanks!!