As far as my Spectrum goes, there are nine spray pad locations in London.
1) Gibbons Spray Pad in Gibbons Park
2) Rowntree Spray Pad on Whetter Avenue
3) Lambeth Spray Pad on Beattie Street West
4) Forks of the Thames Spray Pad
5) Kiwanis Spray Pad off Hale Street in Kiwanis Park
6) West Lions Spray Pad by Kinsmen Rec Centre
7) Bonaventure Spray Pad on Bonaventure Drive
8) Jesse Davidson Park Spray Pad off Monte Vista or Ensign Crescent
9) S.E. Optimist Park on Deveron Crescent
Could you please post what you like/dislike about the spray pads that you've been to. (i.e., bathrooms nearby, shaded, clean, swings/play equipment nearby, etc.)
For example, I've looked at Jesse Davidson Park Spray Pad (in my neighbourhood) and I noticed that there is absolutely no shade but is far enough away from traffic to relax some. That's all I've noticed about that spray pad, so more info would be appreciated!
I'm trying to find out what each spray pad has to offer so I and other moms can decide where to go (and not go!) this summer. Thanks in advance!