Default Weekly themes (Feb 26-Mar 2)

What is your theme for this week?

Ours is wind. We're doing all kinds of crafts from making kites to making windsocks to pretending to be caught in tornados and spinning around and also going outside on a windy day with various objects (ie. balloons, paper, etc.) to test how the wind blows things. March is typically windy, so this will hopefully be a good theme.

What's yours? Anyone doing Dr. Seuss for his birthday on Friday?
    Erin

No theme this week, we are trying to get into a new routine now that some of the kids are gone. Plus two of the kids keep spiking a fever, not very helpful when you are trying to plan something. Hopefully next week is better.
    Loving mom to DD '99 and DD '01
    Proud foster mom to #4 and counting

I read this post and thought..."what is my theme this week" It's been a little nutty around here this week. The kids are sick with all different things and I am just trying to meet basic needs the last couple days.

Wind is a good theme though Erin. I might have to steal that one from ya

Some of my other themes in the next month are; Circus, Green, Body parts and Emotions.

OUr theme for the month of March is Nursery Rhymes. I have a new rhyme everyday, a craft and a game to go along with it. Hopefully it will be fun.

Megan

Megan, that's a good one... I'm having a hard time coming up with craft ideas for next week so I'll consider nursery rhymes too! Thanks!

Erin

no problem... I love sharing ideas because sometimes you just get stuck in a rut so it is nice to share ideas and get motivated and feel inspired. if you are stuck let me know. I have a whole months worth of crafts and games etc along with nursery rhymes to go with.

Megan