Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mum-to-a&m

Thread: where to pump in public?!

Default where to pump in public?!

Does anyone know of a good spot in london that i could plug my breast pump in? its hard to find spots that are private and have plugs...seems as if alot of bathrooms don't have plugs..even if i bring an extension cord I have been having troubles. I am going to see a show at the budweiser center this satruday and am having a heck of a time findng where I can plug and pump.. I even left a mssg for someone there that should have been able to help me and I have not heard back from them...very annoying! I am going to buy an inverter and go to my car and pump...seems as if alot of ppl are not very helpful when it comes to this... the lady at whiteoaks mall hung up on me when i called guest services (baby on my lap making noises and i couldnt hear her so i said hold on a minute pls I need to put baby down so i can hear.. came back to phone and she was gone..wtf? anyways, fed up and just buying the inverter to be done with it...if anyone has any spots they know if please let me know for future reference!

Expert Forum User

I always had a small manual pump for going out...I'd imagine it would be hard to find a place to plug in.
    BabyLove likes this.

Masonville still has the room next to the family washrooms by the food court?? It was there many years ago, I think it may have outlets in the wall.

whiteoaks has a baby room near the body shop that has plugs. can your pump go battery powered for a time? I either had a battery one or a small manual one. plugs can be difficult to find...

thanks for this information! the customer service lady was awful..she could have looked and told me! made me really mad!