Thread: FPIES

Default FPIES

Anyone else in london have a child with FPIES? My 9 month old just got diagnosed and I would love to find some parents to talk to for support! My doctors have been great so far but none of them seem to have much experience with Fpies. I talk to a few people online but I would love to actually have someone local to chat with! Thanks :):)

sorry to hear this. I don't have a child with this condition. But I would see a naturalpathic dr (if you can afford to .. I know they are so expensive these days)... I find they can offer a lot of great and helpful dietary and natural supplement advice to actually heal the gut and intestinal tract. I pray all the best for you and your sweet baby.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyc View Post
    Anyone else in london have a child with FPIES? My 9 month old just got diagnosed and I would love to find some parents to talk to for support! My doctors have been great so far but none of them seem to have much experience with Fpies. I talk to a few people online but I would love to actually have someone local to chat with! Thanks
    My 2 year old has this.. apparently. Still sorting stuff out. Happy to chat off-line about it. Not on here very often but will make an effort to check! PM me with your email or phone # and I'm happy to chat with you so we can share stories!!
    I am an Independent Epicure Consultant! View my page here: http://tinyurl.com/ck26nam