Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LaLa

Thread: Dr afzal mohammed

Default Dr afzal mohammed

Just wondering anybody see this pediatrician for their little ones? What was your opinion on him? Also is he in favour of parents right to choose vaccinations? Or did he give you a hard time if you choose not to vaccinate? Thank You

He is our pedi (has been since my LO was born). He hasn't kicked us out for not wanting to vaccinate... he did have every student try to convince me I was stupid and when we first discussed it he was not very supportive (he said if my son died I'd have to live with that). We barely go, because we just don't need to.. so...
    Kelly & Owen

Dr dsouza on waterloo is pretty supportive of whatever you choose and I believe he's accepting patients.
    smelltheroses likes this.

I actually had dr mohammed for my son and he was fine with us not vaccinating

We meet with Dr Mohammed when he comes to Woodstock. I absolutely adore him! J was diagnosed with ADHD, and he is the only pediatrician that hasn't pushed medication on him. We were with another one and at 3 years old, she wanted him on a couple different kinds of pills. 3 years later, and this one wants us to use it as an absolute resort. I love it. As for vax, I have no clue. We vax so I haven't heard anything about it!