Default nauseated at home but not when i went on vacation

Ladies...do you find this odd?

i am just entering my 2nd trimester and have been sick with nausea. I went camping for 3 nights and seemed to feel like the nausea was dropping a bit... i even had a small amount of coffee ( i stopped drinking due to not being able to tolerate--made me feel sick) but i actually craved it and enjoyed it...and same with other foods... i ate them and i was fine... but then last night when we got home i started to feel ill agan and the same nausea came back.... i dont get it...is it all in my head? somestimes when i leave the house and go to a family gathering (ex: my birthday or inlaws birthday i am able to eat most foods there that i couldnt eat at home... i know it sounds weird.. idont get it...) maybe all the food aversions are just in my head and i can eat more than i think??! thoghts...advice??

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Could it be something in your home, such as do you use fragrances, or did you scotch guard your furniture recently, spray for spiders or something? Just throwing out ideas here.
    New carpeting? Painted?
    New furniture? Lots of things giveo ff that weird plastic smell that can be bad for you but you stop noticing it after a bit.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

I find air conditioning to make me feel a little unwell. I still use it, but when we go to my parents house for the weekend,(who don't have air conditioning), I feel really good.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Is anyone else in your household experiencing issues? (if so then it could be something more serious like mold)

Also, not that I sat around and pondered this lol but it occurred to me I forgot to also mention it could be what you DO in either place, versus what environment you're in? Maybe at home
    you're more likely to be up and about and busy, bending to put stuff away, up, down, up down, etc where as when away you sit or walk more?
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Good answers, also wanted to add sometimes it just comes and goes. I felt great, ate lots and then got sock again for days, then same thing felt great ect. After a couple bouts of back and forth I finally felt great and the nausea didn't come back.