Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By planejane

Thread: 21 day fit fix

Expert Forum User

Default 21 day fit fix

So I haven't been super active on LMs lately although i have been a member for 6 years. After my son was born and we found out he had FPIES life got focused on him and trying to run our house with 3 daughters to care for as well. As a result of being exhausted from my son not sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time until he was 20 months, moving and getting kids everywhere they needed to go we gained A LOT of weight. I had trouble loosing weight before and had joined in on some of the BL programs we had going on here. I joined the gym and went religiously for 2 months and nothing not even half a pound. I had a friend post about the 21 day fit fix and how it had worked for her and decided to take the plunge and did it with my husband, we are now 12 days in and combined have lost 21 pounds (ironic I know) I am down 9 pounds in 12 days for me this is amazing since nothing I was doing before worked. I can not believe that I have finally found something that is working and I am feeling amazing. I love this program so much I became a coach and wanted to share this here in case anyone has been thinking about it. I am able to answer any questions anyone might have, feel free to ask me
    Sunrise and SpringChicks like this.

Expert Forum User

Aweomse, good for you! I've already been with the program have lost 20 lbs so far, now I'm just maintaining for the time being. I agree, it's a great program. Did you do it with or without Shakeology?
    I'm

[/B]

Expert Forum User

Sorry for the late response, we have had a crazy couple weeks here. I use the shakeology, I really enjoy it and so does my husband. I think it really helped with the weight loss since we ran out for a weekend between shipments and neither of us lost any weight doing everything the same except the shakes, Monday got our shakes and down on Tuesday. I just have such a hard time believing it actually worked and is working. All these years of trying to loose and nothing. then start on this and it just starts to fall off. I ended my first round at - 10 pounds and 19 inches and my husband was down 14. We are just going into round 2.