Default Weird dreams, miscarriages, and the waiting game

I am newly TTC. Waiting to POAS is KILLING me! How do people deal with the waiting game?! It is 3 days before my expected period. I have taken a few tests so far (this morning, yesterday afternoon, and Saturday morning). All have been negative but I know it's still early. That being said, I FEEL pregnant. I have had two major headaches over the past week, some cramping, and last night I had a lot of really vivid and weird dreams (one where I just gave birth to a baby girl). I know all of this could be chalked up to wishful thinking but has any one had these symptoms before a BFP? Anyone know how early a dollarama can detect pregnancy? Don't want to buy the expensive tests if I don't need to.

ETA: I also had some "tingling" in my breast this morning. Reminded me of the tingling I got while breastfeeding.
    Last edited by sapphire; 07-06-2015 at 04:36 PM.

I used dollar store pregnancy tests with my last 2 pregnancies. Both gave me very early positives. My last it was only 11 days past ovulation when I got a positive. Good luck!

Expert Forum User

I swear by dollar store tests. I spent tons of money on expensive tests and the blue dye ones especially were the worst and didn't show a positive until 6+ weeks pg for me.

Hailey - April 2008
    Scarlett - April 2012
    Troy - July 2014
    *Currently enrolled in the Perinatal Support Practitioner program through Babies Naturally and looking to attend births as a student doula. Please message me for details!*

I hate the dollar store tests! lol never have they worked for me ever. maybe I just tested too early! Tingling breasts I had the exact symptom when pregnant with my son! It reminded me of the let down sensation too! all the best! sounds promising to me

Expert Forum User

In all honesty, I have had better results with the chinese cheapie test strips then $ store tests. I think I paid $5 for 50? FRER are great and the clear blue digital told me about DD3 at 3 days before AF was due

Dollar store tests showed up really early for me

Expert Forum User

This was 3 or 4 days before AF. I'm surprised anything was picked up by the tests TBH.

And I must have had enough HCG to get picked up by the clearblue less then 24 hours later.

My $ store tests were still ridiculously faint even at 6 weeks. I swear they were better in 2009 when we had my 2nd (as I used a $ store test with her)... then again I didn't even test + until I was a week late. Maybe I know why now...