Default Pregnant or not?

So, I ovulated Sept 20. I had a positive ovulation test. From what I have read online, the period will come 12-16 days after ovulation. I am on day 23. I feel full, like pressure down in my uterus area, am peeing a lot and just plain feel pregnant. I have a 21 month old so I know about pregnancy. But right now I can't seem to get a solid positive test. I spotted, which I have never ever done. The pregnancy tests all show a veryyy faint second line... I thought maybe this was how the test is, but no. Older tests never showed it, and my friends test doesn't show it. But clearblue tests came back negative. Can I still be pregnant but not yet enough to show on a test? I am several days late.. Thanks!! [IMG][/IMG]

I go by the a line is a line rule. I would wait a couple days and test again with first moring urine, hcg doubles each day so in a couple days you should have enough for a dark line. Its still quite early on too, so hcg would not be that high yet.

Expert Forum User

Do you do temps or just LH (ovulation tests). Sometimes LH can rise without ovulation actually occurring.

I had faint positives at 11 dpo and now have a bouncing 7mo old.

Expert Forum User

Yup a faint line is still a line, it's just early pregnancy.

Expert Forum User

Congratulations

I took ovulation tests, yes. And this morning I took another pregnancy test and the line was still faint but definitely there.. But i am only getting the faint line on this one type of test. No others like first response. But i had my 13 year old take a test that shows a line for me, and hers showed no line what so ever. I think I am pregnant but I can't prove it to anyone. Lol. I am going insane!!!

Expert Forum User

My body is weird and doesn't show a positive until I'm several weeks pg. I found that the dollar store or First Response tests showed the easiest for me (the red test instead of blue - ClearBlue didn't show a + at all unless I used the digital test). A line is a line - congrats!

Hailey - April 2008
    Scarlett - April 2012
    Troy - July 2014
    *Currently enrolled in the Perinatal Support Practitioner program through Babies Naturally and looking to attend births as a student doula. Please message me for details!*

I got a line 11 days past ovulation. I used dollarstore tests. I would keep testing and see if you get a darker line!

Expert Forum User

This is my 7mo old at 11 dpo... I actually posted it as a negative on the one website that you can vote at (and then someone said they saw a line).

FRER the same day after someone said they saw a line...