Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Grey's Anantomy

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I feel like they only did this for the dramatic effect, and not to further any storylines or anything. I feel like I've been manipulated into feeling sad and upset,
    which I get writers are always trying to get us to feel this or that but...I dunno, it felt like it was just cruel and unnecessary.

I feel right now like I'm done with Grey's, that's it! Over. But....come next week, we'll see. i'm weak.
    And I totally saw the thing on the info on the guide about how he springs into action, and took that to mean he's fine! so I also feel duped. I hate feeling duped.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

I think they were preparing us for Derek's death since around the time when Amelia had to do the major brain surgery and didn't think she could do it on her own, almost called Derek but then stood on her own 2 feet in the end. I'm hoping this means she'll be a lot more stable in the future and not take a downward spiral back into drugs but she may. As for Meredith, I think she was just going through the motions and completely in shock with what was going on. It was surreal. I don't think she could have handled having Amelia show up because I'm not sure Amelia would have handled it very well (I suspect she would have fallen apart in a pile of emotion) and with Meredith being there with her kids alone she just survived the day taking everything in as logically as she could. I think we may see her fall apart more in the next few episodes.

Expert Forum User

What did everyone think of last week's Grey's Anatomy? Quite the episode being 2 hours long! Glad Meredith is alright and surprised she went away and had a baby but thankfully returned home. Wonder what tonight's episode will bring?
    Granola is a Mum to 2 wonderful boys

Expert Forum User

What did everyone think of Grey's season finale? I thought it was really good but I hope April and Jackson stay together. It will be nice to see Meredith in her old house with her family.
    Granola is a Mum to 2 wonderful boys

Expert Forum User

It was slower than expected for a season finale but considering the season it was nice to have a bit of relaxation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123