Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Grey's Anantomy

Expert Forum User

Default Grey's Anantomy

Let's start this thread up again. What did you think of the season opener of Grey's last week? I am looking forward to tonight's episode.
    Granola is a Mum to 2 wonderful boys

Expert Forum User

Used to be a HUGE fan... and I still watch all the episodes, but I cannot make myself care about the new"ish" cast members - Jackson and April get on my nerves, Jo and Stephanie are insipid and annoying.... The show used to be exciting (think "pink mist" episode), now it's more about complicated interpersonal relationships, too much talking, not enough guts...
    The only thing keeping me watching is Amelia Shepard (Canadian Caterina Scorsone) becoming a permanent cast member - I think her back-story is incredibly complicated and interesting, plus I was a huge fan of "Missing".

Expert Forum User

Yeah DH used to watch it with me but now he thinks it's too much of a soap. I still watch it, I guess I'm just used to it being my Thurs. night show (although I'm really into How to get away with murder after watching last week!). I wasn't into Jackson and April's story line and I really liked Cristina's character so I think this year could be hit and miss. I know they're playing up Derek and Meredith's relationship (again) but meh I'm kind of over them too. I think it's probably the last year or two so I guess I just want to see how they decide to play things out and end the show.

Hailey - April 2008
    Scarlett - April 2012
    Troy - July 2014
    *Currently enrolled in the Perinatal Support Practitioner program through Babies Naturally and looking to attend births as a student doula. Please message me for details!*

I agree....I loved Yang's character.
    I missed the season finale last year, and my kid deleted it from the PVR before I could watch it...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Any idea how I can get it....internet won't let me access it because Rogers doesn't subscribe to it or something like that.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I loved Christine, too. I thought she represented a lot that you just don't see enough on tv -- a woman who truly didn't want to do the mom thing,
    wasn't going to change for anybody else, and was incredibly ambitious and respected. Also, I loved her and Owen together.
    I've never had much of a like for Meredith or Derek, I think because I've only been watching since Private Practice ended so they were all done and over with by then. I like Alex, and I like Callie, but without Christine and with so many new characters it seems kind of like theyh're forcing it.
    But, we'll see. I am still looking forward to tonight's so they aren't doing it totally wrong as it still has me (and millions of others) hooked
    I feel bad saying it but I'm kind of sick of Bailey, too. She's just kinda annoying now.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

I'm not crazy about Amelia and I was actually kind of disappointed when they added her to Grey's. I'd followed her story line on Private Practice and was kind of finding her annoying. I'm not sure how I feel about Meredith's new sister but I'm interested to see the storyline play out - especially Richard's involvement in it.

Expert Forum User

What did everyone think of last week's episode with Meredith's mother's journals and flashbacks of when Meredith was a little girl? I thought it was one of the better episodes and talked about the suicide with mental health.

Expert Forum User

I loved last episode. Reminded me of why I was hooked watching it at the beginning. It tied up a lot of storylines and made certain things make more sense. You can tell the show is ending so I'm glad they're getting some of these things wrapped up.

Hailey - April 2008
    Scarlett - April 2012
    Troy - July 2014
    *Currently enrolled in the Perinatal Support Practitioner program through Babies Naturally and looking to attend births as a student doula. Please message me for details!*

Expert Forum User

What did you think of last Thursday's episode? I liked it as it tied up a lot of loose ends and yes, I see Grey's slowly coming to an end soon.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

I found the storyline with Arizona and Callie so heartbreaking and hard to watch. I feel silly saying this, but I felt so torn on whose side
    I relate to more! As a mom of three, I feel a lot like Arizona -- like I'm always being cut off, talked over, told how I feel or think, etc. But in my heart, I feel for Callie, because Arizona cheated on her, and I've been cheated on by every partner aside from dh and one other,
    and I know that pain...can't imagine dealing with it when you're also raising a child. But then I never knew how they got the little girl, had no idea she had slept with some guy? So....then I was even more torn LOL.

I wish they'd just leave Derek out of it all. I was so happy he was leaving and then poof, he's staying, and I liked Mereditih a lot more when it wasn't all centred on him. I did not watch the first like, many seasons, so I didn't have any attachment to them.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

What did you think of last week's episode? I hope Derek and Meredith are able to work it out as well as Callie and Arizona.

Expert Forum User

I cannot get back into this season. It actually makes me sad as this was one of the few TV shows I actually watch anymore.
    I have tried to watch on ctv.ca but only get about half way through each episode. IDK - I miss the "big" stuff, like the pink mist episode, shipwreck episode where Grey drowns and we get to watch someone put holes in someone's head with a power drill, the episode where George dies, the episode where the hospital has a shooter, even the plane crash - all BIG over the top episodes.... I feel like the writers are just not interested in the stuff that made this show so good.

Expert Forum User

What did everyone think of last week's episode? I thought it was better than the previous one.

Expert Forum User

What has everyone think of Grey's Anatomy the last few episodes. I am looking forward to Thursday night too see what happens next.

Expert Forum User

I haven't been a huge fan of Amelia so far but the most recent episode I was glad she got her act together. I'm curious for this week's earthquake episode.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast