Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Fall Exercise/Staying Healthy Thread 2014

Expert Forum User

Great job Alysan and sardam!

Forgot to post what I did last week so here it is: 40 minute Group Ride classes and playing soccer for 55 minutes (on my team) is my usual routine.

I did my Group Ride class at lunch time today and feel amazing as our instructor worked us extra hard.
    sardam and Alysan like this.
    Granola is a Mum to 2 wonderful boys

Expert Forum User

Monday night I had volleyball and it was some really good matches this week which is fun and makes for a better work out too. Unless fighting with a four year old to get in his car seat, get dressed, leave the house, go to bed, clean anything, etc. counts I am yet to do anything else. I'm planning on aquafit and a good run and maybe add bootcamp tomorrow night.
    Alysan likes this.

Let's see....I have done the usual Wii fit, I am going to the gym today and tomorrow cuz I can take the little one I watch to the "jungle gym" as he calls it.
    I have been doing extra sit ups and such this week....trying to tighten those abs up.
    I finally broke out of my stall this week and saw a different number on the scale which makes me ecstatic!!!
    and Sardam...I believe fighting with a four year old to get into his car seat, leave the house, go to bed, clean anything etc is an exercise....it is in the exercises handbook under rules; so if it is there you can't fight the book!!!!
    sardam likes this.

Expert Forum User

I did 3 Group Ride classes last week as well as playing soccer and went out for some walks.
    Alysan likes this.

I went to the gym a few times and did the Wii fit again. This morning I had one of the kids do it with me. lol That was fun!!!

My crunches are going well. I fear tho with the weather changing I won't be able to get out for as many walks as I would like. I think I would be ok with the walk but the wee ones won't. I think I over did it with the amount of calories I took in this weekend. I made quite a few apple crisps for the freezer, some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (some for the freezer as well) pumpkin pies and tarts and apple sauce this weekend. I didn't sit down and enjoy them but I did nibble a bit.....I know it still counts!

I wish I could do a group ride tho. It sounds like fun!!!

Expert Forum User

Last week and this week, I did my usual Group Ride classes which are always an awesome workout while being fun too!

Expert Forum User

This week I have done my Group Ride classes and had lots of fun! How is everyone else's week going?

Expert Forum User

Last week, I did Group Ride classes and playing soccer. This morning I went for a long walk along the river valley which was wonderful. I hope to get in a couple of Group Ride classes and playing soccer this week before Christmas holidays start.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm a big fan of yoga and Pilates and I do it regularly as much as I can. This week I had two sessions. Of course I include a really good diet into the mix.

I totally agree with all these rules and I follow mostly hydration and exercise. The rest come naturally. Being on a diet and losing weight is mostly a matter of motivation and discipline rather than what you do all day. If you maintain a healthy attitude towards your daily routine, and it includes exercise together with vitamins and natural supplements you are to achieve your goal. I got mine from https://femadata.com/ and for sure anyone who looks for the highest quality vitamins that will help them lose weight should check it out.
    Last edited by Anavin; 02-05-2021 at 07:29 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123