Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BBMam

Thread: Greetings from the UK

Default Greetings from the UK

Hi

I'm new here, I'm from the United Kingdom. I'm a mother of 3 children who are 6, 4 and 2. I'm Engaged to my Best Friend. Together we have a pet shark and a tiger barb (Tropical Fish)

I'm a crochet addict and I love my coffee and wine!

I went searching for an active parenting forum, a place where I could come and chat to others and came across your forum. So I hope you don't mind me joining.

I look forward to getting to know you all some more soon.

N x

Expert Forum User

Welcome to the site! I don't live in London (Ontario) anymore either and I still love this forum. It's far better than any one I tried to find when I moved from London! I also love coffee and wine and crochet haha! Too bad we don't live in the same area, although I did just get back from the UK after visiting my family for 2.5 weeks
    Mum to Alyssa (born April 30, 2005)

Expert Forum User

Good Afternoon and welcome. I love wine and I'd love to learn to crochet! What brings you to London Ontario?
    I'm

[/B]

Welcome! It must have been a big move with three little ones! How are you settling in? We moved from overseas a year ago, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Mum 2 Alyssa View Post
    Welcome to the site! I don't live in London (Ontario) anymore either and I still love this forum. It's far better than any one I tried to find when I moved from London! I also love coffee and wine and crochet haha! Too bad we don't live in the same area, although I did just get back from the UK after visiting my family for 2.5 weeks
    Ooooh whereabouts in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiJ View Post
    Good Afternoon and welcome. I love wine and I'd love to learn to crochet! What brings you to London Ontario?
    I went looking for worldwide forums, a chance for me to *fingers crossed* make some new friends.

This forum when I found it via Google Search looked so friendly and colourful. The look of the forum made me want to join. A lot of UK forums look dull and if in my opinion don't have a good feel about them I don't join!

Quote Originally Posted by Takoyaki View Post
    Welcome! It must have been a big move with three little ones! How are you settling in? We moved from overseas a year ago, too!
    I never moved, I've lived here all my life lol

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by BBMam View Post
    Ooooh whereabouts in the UK?

We stayed in Poole and Verwood in Dorset but spent the second week mostly at a beach hut at Sandbanks! I'm very lucky to have my family live near such beautiful places! I've been three times in the last four years with my daughter to visit (I've visited before she was born as well) and I feel like I'm just going to my second home now Where are you in the UK?
    Mum to Alyssa (born April 30, 2005)

Expert Forum User

Welcome! I have 2 yo and 6yo girls and a one month old son. I'm currently on mat leave until next August. I also love wine and coffee, but have no idea how to crochet!

Hailey - April 2008
    Scarlett - April 2012
    Troy - July 2014
    *Currently enrolled in the Perinatal Support Practitioner program through Babies Naturally and looking to attend births as a student doula. Please message me for details!*

Quote Originally Posted by SpringChicks View Post
    Welcome! I have 2 yo and 6yo girls and a one month old son. I'm currently on mat leave until next August. I also love wine and coffee, but have no idea how to crochet!
    Thank you for the welcome, so you too have your hands full like me

I had no idea how to crochet too, I taught myself off youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Mum 2 Alyssa View Post
    We stayed in Poole and Verwood in Dorset but spent the second week mostly at a beach hut at Sandbanks! I'm very lucky to have my family live near such beautiful places! I've been three times in the last four years with my daughter to visit (I've visited before she was born as well) and I feel like I'm just going to my second home now Where are you in the UK?

The North East, Originally from Newcastle Upon Tyne but currently in the english countryside of Durham
    Mum 2 Alyssa likes this.