Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED: LONDON MOMS SPRING SALE!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by MamaM View Post
    maybe we could start a thread ,,,,what were you looking for or selling and hook up a few LMS

I need 2t-3t boys pjs!
    I have 4-5 pairs of boys 3t pjs I am getting rid of. msg me if you're interested
    MamaM likes this.

Expert Forum User

I'm getting rid of all my boy's clothes- I have sizes NB-5 though not sure how much of each.
    I'm searching for girls size 5 summer clothes, including bathing suit and boys size 6X or 7, including bathing suit. I was also looking for a size 3 raincoat, sandals or dress shoes in size 7(girl) , sandals in size 10 (girl) and big kid size 2 (boy). I was also hoping to find a baby swing for cheap, a couple of NB onesies, and perhaps a breast pump.
    my2babies likes this.

[/url]

Expert Forum User

If there's still enough interest, I was thinking of renting a space at SLCC for a spring sale... I know there's a few people on another forum that will be joining, but I dunno... I guess I thought I'd just throw this out there?
    If not, no big deal. PM me if you're interested.

Jenelen if the pump you're looking for can be a manual I have one, free of charge. It's a medela manual. I have an electric that I am using, the manual one was used a couple times with my first born. PM me if you are interested

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by jenelen View Post
    I'm getting rid of all my boy's clothes- I have sizes NB-5 though not sure how much of each.
    I'm searching for girls size 5 summer clothes, including bathing suit and boys size 6X or 7, including bathing suit. I was also looking for a size 3 raincoat, sandals or dress shoes in size 7(girl) , sandals in size 10 (girl) and big kid size 2 (boy). I was also hoping to find a baby swing for cheap, a couple of NB onesies, and perhaps a breast pump.
    I liked this post because of the NB onsie part!!!!! that sounds so exciting. I have a bit of baby fever and my DH doesn't! :P

Expert Forum User

nm
    Last edited by Pomegranate; 04-06-2014 at 07:22 AM.

Expert Forum User

I'm also looking for boys 2T -3T clothing. Not summer stuff though, all for next winter. Jammies especially!

Expert Forum User

Jenelen - I've got an older style Fisher Price swing for sale. Switches swinging directions, battery operated, no mobile or music. $20.

04/05/12 & 28/09/12 - Mama loves you, Babies.

I had tons of my Gymboree items - boys & girls - to sell at the Spring Sale! If anyone is interested in coming out to my place to have a look let me know size and boy or girl and I can have the items ready to view! 519 777-5656 - text me

I have lots. All Gymboree. Let me know and I'll dig it out so you can have a look. 519 777-5656 - text me.

I just took a bunch of boys summer size 7 - all Gymboree - it's a bit of the large lot I have! T-shirts, shorts, swimsuits, hoodies. I have pyjamas, tank tops and lots more shorts and t-shirts. Le me knw f you are interested. Text 519 777-5656 - Lisa

Hi Ladies,
    We have a lot of stuff. Tried to post in classifieds but it doesn't seem to be working. Here are the details:

Multifamily Garage sale

LOTS OF YOU HAVE SHOPPED WITH US BEFORE AND HAVE GONE HOME WITH LOTS OF STUFF!!

Online......Please PM me if you have any questions!

or come to our garage sale on
    this SATURDAY MAY 3rd/14...... 8 AM start Rain or shine
    10 Shawna Road

Girls' clothing sizes 6 - 10
    Boys' clothing sizes 10-14
    Lots of spring and summer gear for both. Mostly Gymboree, but have GAP and Childrens Place as well

Lots of household goods including small appliances, wall art/pictures, solid oak railing and spindles, chairs, antique mahogany desk, antique cherry dresser (this one is painted and needs refinishing), brand new wooden bench etc. etc.

Child's bike, backpacks, lunchbags, soccer shoes, kids' shoes and boots etc etc

We will also be adding some toys....kids just need to decide what they are going to part with....LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12