Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Farleys...?

Expert Forum User

I gave my kids the Farley's. I liked them because little bits didn't come off of them like other brands - they more turned mushy and the kids sucked on / gummed them. They were awesome when my DS's were teething. Rarely did they ever finish an entire one so I wasn't very concerned about the sugar content - well that, and it was literally the ONLY sugar my kids had until they were over the age of one as I made all my own baby food.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Raspberries (although messy) are almost impossible to choke on, given they smush so easily. Cheerios are a typical snack food. They do have sugar, but, come on. They're cheerios. I could eat the dry all day, hence why I do not buy them. I liked the mesh feeders BUT I found banana almost impossible to clean out of them, so never did that again. Mine ate apple, strawberries, peach, pretty much everything in them except banana. What about toast?
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

My dd only has two teeth, just broken through and she was taking whole chunks off. They also came out undigested so probably wont do it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12