Quote Originally Posted by momof3angels View Post
You are allowed up to 5, plus your own. Children over the age of 10 don't count in the numbers (I just read that somewhere). So, people like me (I have 5 kids), plus 5 more, you are seeing me with 10 kids. Would you think i'm over? How many are her own? We have to stop jumping to conclusions before we get the facts straight.
None of them are her own, and at least 4 of them I know are not in school yet along with 3 I know that are JK/SK. You likely know who I'm referring to, I don't know here really but many at the school do.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3angels View Post
We have friends that have 13 kids (their own). They have a buddy system. One of the older ones is paired up with a younger one. I'm sure that is how it works when they are out and about. I know when my kids are home, they help out a lot. You have to be organized, and the children have to respect you and listen to you. I know my daycare kids listen to me more than their own parents.
Daycare kids often do listen better then your own children, similarly they listen better at school. I think siblings are different, there needs to be limits for daycare, but that is my opinion.