Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By ~Cut~N~Paste~
  • 1 Post By ~Cut~N~Paste~

Thread: TODDLER BED: the search is on.

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Default TODDLER BED: the search is on.

Anyone have a toddler bed they don't need? We are absolutely broke right now so I can't pay much, dh has been hospitalized aug4 til this week and will be off for a few more weeks. $25 max and can't offer pickup at the momentbut may be able to find a friend or sister willing.
    I'd be willing to trade if I have anything you want, or can
    arrange an i.o.u for when life is back to normal (would be a few months though; can provide references here of people I've dealt with and paid for services or items).
    I'm not picky on colour, style, etc all I really want is sturdy. I have a crib mattress that'll do.

Or if you havea twin bed with mattress, I'm interested in that BUT, certainly can't pay that kind of value at the moment:
    iou or something is all I can offer with te $25.

I know it's a stretch, and I'm not normally the "somebody please give me a handout!" type, but, desperate times call for desperate measures, right. I'm not too proud to beg when needed.

Things I can think of I could offer in trade:
    Seasons 1 and 3 or Corner Gas
    Season...I think it's 2? of The Office
    I have a fp pink castle, old one, no figures though. Old style fp garage, no idea if the sounds work, never put batteries in, bought used.
    Some puzzles for kids; um I'll keep thinking.
    OH! I have a really cool toy that is about 60 or 70 new, it's a build a highway set? I can link you to a pic later if interested. NEW in box.
    Last edited by Ingalls; 08-25-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    "I will remember you." July/10
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

Why don't you just put the mattress on the floor?

I have a winnie the pooh one. But I am in the Northwest end of the city and we don't drive. If you are interested in it I will look at it and make sure that it's still in good condition in the morning. Just shoot me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Kari2217 View Post
    Why don't you just put the mattress on the floor?
    I will if needed but I know she will just see that as a trampoline. I don't see it as a permanent solution.
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11
    Baby Elaina born October 28th, 2011. Making every single day that much more special.
    INTERESTED IN BUYING DVDS OF OLD KIDS' SHOWS. Mr.Rogers', Mr.Dressup, Polka Dot Door, etc

Expert Forum User

I have a twin frame and a mattress. I will have to look to see if my son is using the box frame I can't remember. But I know we have either two mattresses or a mattress and box spring that you can have. I would just take the box spring off his bed as he doesn't need it as it has a built in bottom and only requires a mattress. I live out of town but I can drop it off. Its a crazy week for me but I will try my best to get it to you this week. I am in London all week.
    sittingpretty and Ingalls like this.

Expert Forum User

Ok so son is just using two mattresses on his bed. So we have a set. We can take the mattress that goes with the box spring off so you will have a complete set. The bed comes with a head board and foot board with metal arms to hold them together. Its nothing fancy. It was my daughters bed before she got a double. The mattress have been passed down from my cousin to my niece to my daughter. Let me know if you want it.
    Jodi likes this.

I would love it! Thank you so much! I'll pm you Thank you!!
    DD1 age 7 DS age 11