Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Streetcar shooting

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDavis View Post
    Then own that you are a bloody hypocrite....
    Ouch. My feelings are hurt. You are being meannnnnnnnnnnnn............LOL
    "Anything is better than lies and deceit". Leo Tolstoy

LM what is your opinion of the contamination of the crime scene after the fact?

Expert Forum User

Wow.. the maturity level in this thread from certain people has dropped to an all new low....
    Chantelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by my2babies View Post
    LM what is your opinion of the contamination of the crime scene after the fact?
    I have no idea what happened after the fact so I have no opinion on it all.

Quote Originally Posted by IsisBaily View Post
    Wow.. the maturity level in this thread from certain people has dropped to an all new low....
    Perhaps the funniest thing in the thread so far.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by laurensmom View Post
    Perhaps the funniest thing in the thread so far.
    Because it's coming from me? I agree. Maybe that's something to think about.
    Chantelle likes this.

Because it's coming from me? I agree. Maybe that's something to think about.
    LOL.

This thread is in deep discussions. I am allowed to say what I think and point out idiotic and/or wrong info. If you can't handle it, don't post. If you have something to say to me, just say it. Mrs Davis was PA last night, and you are being so today. I have done NOTHING wrong in this thread. Starting the "your meaning mean" crap because I said that something was idiotic is ridiculous and I will respond to it in an equally ridiculous manner.

LOL.

This thread is in deep discussions. I am allowed to say what I think and point out idiotic and/or wrong info. If you can't handle it, don't post. If you have something to say to me, just say it. Mrs Davis was PA last night, and you are being so today. I have done NOTHING wrong in this thread. Starting the "your meaning mean" crap because I said that something was idiotic is ridiculous and I will respond to it in an equally ridiculous manner.
    Yeah, I am just going to go ahead and ignore you and your asinine remarks now. I've grown tired of them, as I am sure others have too...

Good day...
    laurensmom likes this.

[QUOTE=laurensmom;1817100]I have no idea what happened after the fact so I have no opinion on it all.[/QUOTE The one video shows officers stepping on the bullet shell casings. I'm referring to that.

Expert Forum User

LOL.

No where did I state any names or specifics in who I was referring too. If you're taking it upon yourself to make assumptions - that's on you.

For the record, I do think you're being pushy though. This thread is like watching a thread about circumcision. "My opinion is the ONLY one that is right and everyone else is wrong"
    Get off your high horse, we're all entitled to our thoughts on this.
    MrsDavis likes this.

[QUOTE=my2babies;1817105]
    I have no idea what happened after the fact so I have no opinion on it all.[/QUOTE The one video shows officers stepping on the bullet shell casings. I'm referring to that.
    I didn't see that. IDK. I have no idea why anyone would do that there would be no advantage to it?

ETA-was replying to you, my2babies....IDK why it quoted me?
    Last edited by laurensmom; 07-31-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Expert Forum User

Why not?

A person with a knife can travel about 21 feet in 2 seconds. It takes at least 3 seconds for an officer to draw and fire his gun 1 time. If the gun is already drawn it takes 2 seconds to decide and fire at a moving target. You'd be lucky to get off 1 shot, maybe 2 before the person got to you. A knife will puncture right through the "bullet proof vest". When a person with a knife advances toward a person who is less than 21 feet away they will likely stab them. I think people are under some false impression that a knife is "just a knife". A knife is a dangerous weapon. Just ask that guy on the Greyhound in BC.....oh wait, you can't, because he had his head sawed off.

How many people here can say they have tried to retreat and fire at a man advancing toward them with a gun? I can.
    The officer had his gun drawn - the man didn't advance toward him (at least not running, leaping advance that could cover 21 feet in 2 seconds) if he had it would have been seen on the video. It only takes a second to pull the trigger and stop the man from advancing. But, that's not even what happened - they shot because he didn't do what he was told in a timely manner. At least that's how I see it.

If the police officer feared for his own life in that moment - then he needs to find a less dangerous job, because MY OPINION is that there is no way in hell the guy could have stabbed anyone outside the bus from inside the bus.
    IsisBaily and Chantelle like this.

laurens mom, your comments saying isis opinion is idiotic is uncalled for and rude. you were all about your opinion this and this and that yet you are calling.others opinions idiotic not cool at all.

i get your pro cop but that does not mean we all are and thats what makes.society a better place the fact there are.people who wont.blindly support obivious execessive force and contamantion of the crime scene.
    IsisBaily, MrsDavis and Chantelle like this.

No where did I state any names or specifics in who I was referring too. If you're taking it upon yourself to make assumptions - that's on you.

For the record, I do think you're being pushy though. This thread is like watching a thread about circumcision. "My opinion is the ONLY one that is right and everyone else is wrong"
    Get off your high horse, we're all entitled to our thoughts on this.
    You are entitled to your thought, but I am entitled to correct your misinformation. I KNOW what I am talking about because I have had the training, YOU have not. It is NOT my opinion, it is factual information. There is a difference.
    HappyandBlessed likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gogomom View Post
    The officer had his gun drawn - the man didn't advance toward him (at least not running, leaping advance that could cover 21 feet in 2 seconds) if he had it would have been seen on the video. It only takes a second to pull the trigger and stop the man from advancing. But, that's not even what happened - they shot because he didn't do what he was told in a timely manner. At least that's how I see it.

If the police officer feared for his own life in that moment - then he needs to find a less dangerous job, because MY OPINION is that there is no way in hell the guy could have stabbed anyone outside the bus from inside the bus.
    No, they shot because they told him not to take a step forward toward the stairs, and he did.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast