Expert Forum User

Default Looking For: County Road Report Information

Does anyone know which website I would look at for information about any County Roads in our area that are closed?

I'm looking particularly around the Strathroy area. Cty Road 22, 39, 81. I think there may be someone travelling to St. Thomas from Strathroy too.

TIA

DH works at a factory near Hwy 402 and Cty Road 81 in Strathroy and he says they can see a big accident out on the 402 from the plant. He said there's a bunch of vehicles involved.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRAVEL TONIGHT PLEASE STAY HOME. If you are travelling tonight please take care.

Not much help here. I live in Stratford and the highways are closed due to poor visibilaty so DH wont be coming home tonight. I did here on the news that some part of the 402 near Sarnia was closed due to a multi car accident. This winter weather can end now. I want yesterday again and agian

Banned

For anyone looking for HWY conditions please use this number, it is what we use at the hotel for our guests.

1-800-268-4686

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by CartersMummy
    For anyone looking for HWY conditions please use this number, it is what we use at the hotel for our guests.

1-800-268-4686
    Thanks Amanda. That number will get you the Hwy Road conditions. As well you can click this link for the MTO.

http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/tra.../rdclosure.htm

Expert Forum User

Maven'sMummy, I know how overwhelmed you are feeling right now. I have 2 sick kiddies. It is very stressful and I am running on next to no sleep right now.

I hope hubby can get home safely tomorrow.