Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: January 2014 Expecting Club

Congrats!

DOULA IN Training with toLabor, with Mother Essence Birth Services in Sarnia!

How is everyone doing??? Over 28 weeks now, doing okay! My aches and pains started two weeks ago already! Baby flipped head down last week and she seems to be growing well, definitely a big mover! Can't believe there is only 3 months to go until I get to see her and hold her in my arms!

Expert Forum User

26 Weeks now. I'm doing okay. Baby has himself wedged in my ribs most days so I'm super uncomfortable sitting at my desk all day. Overall, things are going well. No real updates or anything to share. We're just plugging along, finishing the apartment and getting ready to move. It'll be so nice when we can get everything moved down and set up.
    TTCMomma likes this.

Jake &Tate

Nearing 31 weeks! Time is flying. Planning on going off work in about 5 weeks due to a lot of pelvic pain and pressure, already starting to feel like I have a bowling ball about to fall out! :P My daughter is getting so excited, this morning we were talking about baby's position, I used a doll to help show her, then put her hand over my belly and we talked about where baby is! We did maternity pictures last night, it was chilly but the weather held off! Our daughter was quite fussy so we didn't get tons, but she did have 5 minutes where she was laughing and smiling, so hopefully we got some good ones! Looking forward to this baby coming, and trying to finish up the Christmas shopping this month, as it is getting more and more sore to walk more then 10minutes! Was able to get my nearly 2 year old a great condition used kitchen, so happy that we can still get some nice bedding! Hope everyone is doing well, and holding up! My sister who is due Jan. 9th, already appears that she will not make it more then a few weeks, but baby is already measuring around 4lbs by ultrasound, so very healthy, but still worrisome to have another preemie!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
    I'm expecting #2 as well. Due January 31st.
    Congratulations to Pearl on the birth of her beautiful baby boy.......
    a_bun_in_the_oven likes this.

Expert Forum User

YAY Pearl! Congrats! Can't wait to hear all about it! Hope that everything is going well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234