Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: January 2014 Expecting Club

Expert Forum User

Had my ultrasound yesterday and feel so much better about everything now. We saw baby bouncing around, wiggling and he/she even did a few somersaults. SO was home for the last few days and it's been amazing. He left this morning to go back up. We've got 40 days left, we head up there camping in 17 days, and then he should be back 25ish days after that. I'm obviously counting down. I'm dying to have him home with us.

My next MW appt is on Aug 1st, I'm really looking forward to it.

Jake &Tate

Glad you got to see the babe moving and groving! See my midwife later this week and will get the ultrasound requisition for my anatomy scan that I will do at 20 weeks. Anxious to find out gender but still 5 weeks away!!
    I am an Independent Epicure Consultant! View my page here: http://tinyurl.com/ck26nam

Expert Forum User

Had my second midwife appointment today. Heard baby's nice strong heartbeat (in the 140's). Measuring great. Got the report from my ultrasound and everything looks good

I've been feeling movement for the last few days, it's pretty fantastic.
    aphrodite9 and TTCMomma like this.

Jake &Tate

Yay so exciting! Had my second appointment last week and heartrate was 140-145! Should be having my second ultrasound in about 3 weeks! Been feeling baby move for the past two weeks on and off and had a wonderful dream about having a little baby boy!

DOULA IN Training with toLabor, with Mother Essence Birth Services in Sarnia!

Next ultrasound August 21st, have decided to find out the gender!!! Cannot wait! Also have my midwife appt. that morning as well! SOOO excited!!!! 11 days! Just started work last Monday, feels strange to be working again after not being able to find a job for months. It is only Tim Hortons but its a job. They don't know I'm pregnant yet, going to tell them after my review is done. They really like me though and I'm learning fast. Worried to tell them, can't not have a job again!

Midwife appt. and ultrasound today! Excited to hear and see baby today, maybe even find out the gender!!! Can't wait! How are you ladies doing? Can't believe we are nearly half way there!

Expert Forum User

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!

Our next ultrasound is September 6th and we hope to find out the gender too. We're going to a wedding the following day, where I'll meet SO's extended family for the first time. We're hoping to be able to tell people if/when they ask.

I had to go dress shopping today for said wedding, and while I absolutely love my bump I'm at an awkward stage. Every dress just looked odd.

Anyway, baby is a mover! He/she moves all day while I'm at work and for the last two days it's been real kicks in addition to the flutters. It's pretty fantastic!

Jake &Tate

Well pretty sure I saw boy parts, but my midwife is calling tomorrow and letting me know!! CAN'T WAIT!!! My baby didn't stop moving this morning!

We are having another little girl!

Congrats TTC Momma! We also just found out that we are having another little girl as well!!
    TTCMomma likes this.
    I am an Independent Epicure Consultant! View my page here: http://tinyurl.com/ck26nam

Told work today, went great!

Expert Forum User

yay! Lots of little girls. I'm part of another group and one of them found out they're having a little girl too!

We find out (hopefully) next friday! I had an appointment today and this child is already a stubborn little stinker! She was trying to get a heartbeat and baby spent a good 10 minutes evading the doppler and kicking it when it came close. She finally tracked baby down with her hands and stuck the doppler in my belly button to get a heartbeat...and even then we only heard it for maybe 10 seconds lol

She wished me good luck I'm just hoping baby cooperates next week!
    aphrodite9 and TTCMomma like this.

Jake &Tate

Another year for girls I think! My sister is also due in January and found out she is having a girl! :P

Pearl, did you find out? My belly had popped out more, but baby is still sitting fairly low and loves to kick my pelvis area and use my belly as a trampoline it feels like! :P

Expert Forum User

Yes we did we're having another little boy!
    Ellie and TTCMomma like this.

Jake &Tate

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast