Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: January 2014 Expecting Club

Moderator The Ultimate London Mom!

Default January 2014 Expecting Club

Congratulations and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!
    Last edited by one ordinary girl; 06-09-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    Your life is a result of the choices you make, if you don't like your life it's time to start making better choices.

Hope I see some ladies here soon! I'm expecting number 2 and due January 18th!

DOULA IN Training with toLabor, with Mother Essence Birth Services in Sarnia!

I am also expecting #2 - due Jan 14th (but dd was 10 days late, so I am anticipating end of Jan for this one!)
    I am an Independent Epicure Consultant! View my page here: http://tinyurl.com/ck26nam

Expert Forum User

I'm expecting #2 as well. Due January 31st.

Jake &Tate

Congrats ladies! My daughter was also 5 days late Aphrodite, but think this one isn't going to wait as long! Anyone have any 'feelings' think I'm having a boy!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by TTCMomma View Post
    Congrats ladies! My daughter was also 5 days late Aphrodite, but think this one isn't going to wait as long! Anyone have any 'feelings' think I'm having a boy!
    We're both thinking girl. It's strange, with my DS I didn't have any sort of feeling but with this one, I'll be shocked if its not.

Jake &Tate

Same I'll be SHOCKED if it is not a boy! Saw you are starting to show Pearl! I am as well, happy and sad about it at the same time though! Still trying to find a job in my new town, so kind of sucks, just have to wear loose fitting shirts and things as not to tell! I'm telling my parents on Monday ( we are doing Father's day then!) I have a Big Sister Shirt for my daughter, and I'm making a cake, think I'm going to put something on it as well! Not sure just yet though! :P

I feel girl, but maybe that's only because I already have a daughter?? We're going to find out - helps me figure out whether I need to change around the nursery or not

Anyone else hoping to find out beforehand? I did with DD and loved knowing - one less argument for names! haha
    I am an Independent Epicure Consultant! View my page here: http://tinyurl.com/ck26nam

Expert Forum User

We're going to find out. DF is working out of town for another 75 days (not like I'm counting or anything ) and when he comes back we should be able to find out. We think it'll help DS adjust to the idea, it'll help with names and trying to prepare. DS is 7, so we need everything this time around.

I found some pretty neat ideas for announcing gender so I'm excited to find out

Jake &Tate

Expert Forum User

We're going to find out. DF is working out of town for another 75 days (not like I'm counting or anything ) and when he comes back we should be able to find out. We think it'll help DS adjust to the idea, it'll help with names and trying to prepare. DS is 7, so we need everything this time around.

I found some pretty neat ideas for announcing gender so I'm excited to find out

Jake &Tate

UGH Hate the new website until they get it fully cleaned up! Tried going on this morning without luck! Normally I just go on LM's once a day in the morning, I'm mainly a FB addict when I'm on lol! I'm strongly feeling boy, but don't think we will find out for sure! We didn't with out daughter, just was instinctually right, even though I was pressured into neutral everything, ugh! :P I had my first Midwife appt. yesterday ( planning a home water birth for this baby in Sarnia since I moved just shy of 2 months ago!) and it went well. No luck finding heartbeat but was told not to worry! Will have an ultrasound in about 2 weeks!! Can't wait to see our baby! Guess aprodite9 yours will be first, since your 4 days ahead! The only thing I'm not happy with is that they want to move my due date up to go with my last menstrual cycle which would make my due date the 11th, but I know when I ovulated and conceived so I know that is wrong, and with a history of going overdue with my daughter, I DO NOT want my due date bumped a week back! Hope everyone is doing well though! I'm still nauseous in the evening and dinner is difficult for me, but other then that doing pretty good. My bump is getting a bit bigger. PS Sorry for my chattiness just had a nap, yay!

I don't know TTCMomma - I might end up being the last of the group for this month. With a due date of Jan 15th and my first 10 days late, I am telling everyone end of Jan!

Is it your midwife who wants to move the date?? Because that's odd. Last time, the ultrasound tech wanted to based on my 20 week measurements, but when she make that rec to my midwife, my midwife dismissed her because I knew my dates were correct. Sure, it made sense since my little one was tiny (only 6 1/2 lbs when born late) but if they had pushed it back, I would have been induced (if I had to be.. luckily didn't) on Christmas!

Anyway, enough rambling - point is, I would be surprised if your date was changed, especially if you are confident about your other dates.

Yes, my midwife was saying that would be really late to ovulate, but I know my body so I'm sticking to my date! My first was 5 days late, but I think this one will be closer to schedule, though if baby decides to come 5 days late baby will be born exactly 1 month before my daughter! :P LOL She is Feb. 23rd!

Just booked my ultrasound! July 2nd at 11am! Dating and IPS testing. I always let hubby choose to get it done and he doesn't really care but says he rather know. We would never do anything no matter though.

Expert Forum User

I'm due end of Jan/beg of Feb (8 weeks yesterday) - with my DS I was induced 9 days early due to high blood pressure so I'm assuming this will be a January baby. My first MW appt isn't until July 3rd! I'm kind of freaking out that I'll be almost 10 weeks at that point but I know if something feels off my family Dr. will see me until then.

We'll be doing the IPS testing as well. This is DF's first baby and he wants to know everything lol
    Last edited by Pearl; 06-21-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Jake &Tate

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast