Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator Site Admin

Default Great Wolf Lodge - May 2013 Long weekend

Those of you who open your e-newsletters already know this (and got first crack at reserving rooms! ) but I finally have the Spring GWL group rates.

We are pleased to offer our members family guest rooms on the May long weekend. Each room sleeps 6 and comes with 4 waterpark passes.

Friday May 17, 2013 $194.99
    Saturday May 18, 2013 $233.99
    Sunday May 19, 2013 $233.99

Upgrades to Kid Kamp or Wolf Den Suites for an additional $ 50.00 per room / per night, based on
    availability

Upgrades to Kid Cabin or Loft Suites for an additional $ 80.00 per room / per night – includes up to 6
    water park passes, based on availability

Upgrades to Majestic Bear Suites for an additional $ 100.00 per room / per night – includes up to 6 water
    park passes, based on availability

We work hard to get you great group rates as a thank you for participating in our forums. As usual, because we only have a limited number of rooms available, we offer them to our active forum members first. We're giving our email subscribers a little head start on booking this time around as well. If you would like to book a room please email Leslie@londonmoms.ca with GREAT WOLF LODGE in the subject line and provide the following information;

1. The name the room will be booked under
    2. Your forum username
    3. The dates you would like to book

The booking code will be given out on Sunday to those who qualify. If you aren't sure whether or not you qualify, send your request anyway. Once we give our active forum members first crack at booking we open it up to everyone so there may still be rooms available, especially if you are flexible on which day you'd like to go. As many of the rooms have been spoken for already from our e-newsletter please be sure to include a second choice, if you have one so that you are more likely to get a room in the event that your night of choice is already full. Thanks!

Given that it's a long weekend and we received fewer than normal rooms this time, only 1 room per member is permitted. If we still have rooms next week we will permit the addition of an extra room.

Many of your questions about the Lodge can be easily answered either on their website or in our forums by doing a search for great wolf lodge.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Leslie; 04-12-2013 at 03:58 PM.
    Leslie

Administrator Site Admin

Please ensure you are ready to book if you request a room. The rates are only good this week so I will be moving down the list if you haven't booked within 24 hours of getting the code.

If anyone passes the code to another user they will forfeit their rate as well as any future possibility of group rates.

We are trying to be as fair as possible but we only have a few rooms this time.

I have the most rooms for the Friday night, so those of you who aren't active posters ( usually a min of 50 posts per month for the last 3-6 months) you may have the best chance of getting the Friday this go around.
    Leslie

Expert Forum User The Ultimate London Mom!

When will you be sending out the codes?
    "Anything is better than lies and deceit". Leo Tolstoy

Administrator Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by laurensmom View Post
    When will you be sending out the codes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
    Those of you who open your e-newsletters already know this (and got first crack at reserving rooms! ) but I finally have the Spring GWL group rates.

We are pleased to offer our members family guest rooms on the May long weekend. Each room sleeps 6 and comes with 4 waterpark passes.

Friday May 17, 2013 $194.99
    Saturday May 18, 2013 $233.99
    Sunday May 19, 2013 $233.99

Upgrades to Kid Kamp or Wolf Den Suites for an additional $ 50.00 per room / per night, based on
    availability

Upgrades to Kid Cabin or Loft Suites for an additional $ 80.00 per room / per night includes up to 6
    water park passes, based on availability

Upgrades to Majestic Bear Suites for an additional $ 100.00 per room / per night includes up to 6 water
    park passes, based on availability

We work hard to get you great group rates as a thank you for participating in our forums. As usual, because we only have a limited number of rooms available, we offer them to our active forum members first. We're giving our email subscribers a little head start on booking this time around as well. If you would like to book a room please email Leslie@londonmoms.ca with GREAT WOLF LODGE in the subject line and provide the following information;

1. The name the room will be booked under
    2. Your forum username
    3. The dates you would like to book

The booking code will be given out on Sunday to those who qualify. If you aren't sure whether or not you qualify, send your request anyway. Once we give our active forum members first crack at booking we open it up to everyone so there may still be rooms available, especially if you are flexible on which day you'd like to go. As many of the rooms have been spoken for already from our e-newsletter please be sure to include a second choice, if you have one so that you are more likely to get a room in the event that your night of choice is already full. Thanks!

Given that it's a long weekend and we received fewer than normal rooms this time, only 1 room per member is permitted. If we still have rooms next week we will permit the addition of an extra room.

Many of your questions about the Lodge can be easily answered either on their website or in our forums by doing a search for great wolf lodge.

Enjoy!
    Leslie

Bummer! We can't go the long weekend.

Mom to two wonderful kids!
    DD - 5 yrs and DS - 3yrs
    Expecting baby #3 in August

Administrator Site Admin

I'll try for more in the summer.

Just over half the rooms have been requested. Still available though so get your requests in soon to get your preferred night!
    Leslie

Expert Forum User

Thank you Leslie, not sure we can go on the long weekend. With so many booked it looks like the rooms will go fast! The prices seem higher than before, is this because the long weekend? Are the prices just going up? We missed the last two group deals I think!
    Last edited by momx2; 04-12-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.~Michael Pollan, author of In Defense of Food
    If we want to move towards a low-polluting, sustainable society, we need to get consumers to think about their purchases-David Suzuki
    "You must be the change you want to see in the world"- Mahatma Gandhi

Administrator Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by momx2 View Post
    Thank you Leslie, not sure we can go on the long weekend. With so many booked it looks like the rooms will go fast! The prices seem higher than before, is this because the long weekend? Are the prices just going up? We missed the last two group deals I think!
    I suspect it's just because it's the long weekend! If you go on the site the cheapest rate you can find for that weekend is $299 for Friday and $379 for Sat/Sun so its still a really good rate!!

Still several rooms left though so feel free to keep sending in requests!
    Leslie

Expert Forum User

I know that I indicated interest, however we just booked a summer cruise so I'm going to have to pass and hope that the summer dates are AFTER our trip so I can convince DH that we need to go to GWL

Expert Forum User

I hope you fill all the rooms so you are able to keep getting the rates, I am hoping to go when I am not preggo anymore, I can't manage a car ride for that long.

I do want to say thank you Leslie for working so hard to get the rates for all of us.

Administrator Site Admin

I hope all the rooms fill as well because I won't be doing this again if they don't! LOL!
    Leslie

Administrator Site Admin

Will be sending out the codes soon! Rooms are still available so if anyone is interested, get your request in asap before I open them up to the public!

Enjoy!
    Leslie

Administrator Site Admin

I just emailed the codes out to everyone who requested. If you were missed please email me right away.

Thanks,

Leslie
    Leslie

Administrator Site Admin

Codes are now available on the home page to anyone so if you haven't already booked your room I suggest you do it quickly! They expire April 20th, 2013.

Have a great time!
    Leslie

Expert Forum User

So wish we could go. That's DD1's birthday weekend, and we have family coming down

Please, everyone book up all the rooms so that we can go again lol
    Danielle
    Mom of 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast