Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: October 2013 Expecting Club

Expert Forum User

I have an ultrasound coming up on May 24, I'm excited but not sure if we should find out the gender or not!! I guess we'd better decide!! LOL. I have pretty much decided that this baby is a girl, I believe this so much in fact that I've pretty much stopped thinking about our boy name entirely and will probably fall over if this baby is born with a penis, lol.
    Not that I would mind, of course, but I really feel that it's a girl this time.

All my cravings have moved into the fruit, vegetable and tuna fish sandwich category, morning sickness is pretty much gone (knock on wood).

At my last midwife appointment there was some protein found in my urine (+1 on the strip) and my blood pressure is low (110/48 or something) so we're keeping an eye on that. I'm also going to have my iron levels and such checked out soon.

So I think we're doing pretty good over here aside from the desperate “need“ for tuna I'm feeling right now hahaha

Expert Forum User

I'm going to lurk in here--expecting to be delivering twins in Oct, not my NOv due date.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by IsisBaily View Post
    I have an ultrasound coming up on May 24, I'm excited but not sure if we should find out the gender or not!! I guess we'd better decide!! LOL. I have pretty much decided that this baby is a girl, I believe this so much in fact that I've pretty much stopped thinking about our boy name entirely and will probably fall over if this baby is born with a penis, lol.
    Not that I would mind, of course, but I really feel that it's a girl this time.

All my cravings have moved into the fruit, vegetable and tuna fish sandwich category, morning sickness is pretty much gone (knock on wood).

At my last midwife appointment there was some protein found in my urine (+1 on the strip) and my blood pressure is low (110/48 or something) so we're keeping an eye on that. I'm also going to have my iron levels and such checked out soon.

So I think we're doing pretty good over here aside from the desperate “need“ for tuna I'm feeling right now hahaha
    The lovely thing about your MW, they will have the information from the radiologist (including the gender), but will hold off on sharing it until you are ready. And you can ask at any time. No need to rush into a decision.

04/05/12 & 28/09/12 - Mama loves you, Babies.

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by CMR78 View Post
    The lovely thing about your MW, they will have the information from the radiologist (including the gender), but will hold off on sharing it until you are ready. And you can ask at any time. No need to rush into a decision.
    .... i just wanted a cookie.... LOL

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by IsisBaily View Post
    .... i just wanted a cookie.... LOL
    Cookies aren't given out any more. They haven't been for over a year. Sorry about your luck!

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by CMR78 View Post
    Cookies aren't given out any more. They haven't been for over a year. Sorry about your luck!
    Booooo... another thing I've missed out on

Expert Forum User

Make your own - they will be WAY better.

Expert Forum User

I'll just get a chocolate chunk cookie from timmies when we go out today. That should satisfy my needs

Finally got a reading for the heart rate - if the old wivestales are true I should be having a girl at 149 BPM. Although.... I am not convinced at this point. The ultrasound is around the corner so time will tell! This little one is starting to get pretty active though!

Looking to rid chemicals from your home and start living a healthier lifestyle? Message me and I'll show you how![/B]

Expert Forum User

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalGemini View Post
    Finally got a reading for the heart rate - if the old wivestales are true I should be having a girl at 149 BPM. Although.... I am not convinced at this point. The ultrasound is around the corner so time will tell! This little one is starting to get pretty active though!
    Both my boys were 144-153bpm.
    This one is 153bpm, so if this baby were to follow the pattern then I suppose it would be a boy too! I'm feeling fairly confident it's a girl though.
    Wouldn't it be funny if we all had girls??

Expert Forum User

My gal's heartrate is in the mid 140's...the Weehemoth's was the same. Hmmm...

Expert Forum User

Just saw my MW today- actually official due date is Nov. 4 (I am 15 weeks along) but I tend to go early (so far 10 days early, 1 day early, and 1 week early)... so ya never know. I don't know about this HR thing, today my babes was 150 but I remember my other boys being around that too Hope you are all feeling well!
    I have 4 boys ages 7, 5, and 3 and newborn

Expert Forum User

Holy jeeperz, I had forgotten about how limited my mobility gets when I'm pregnant.

Took DS and the pup for a walk today down to the park, it's about 30 minutes to walk there, but me and the dog are a bit slow so took us about an hour. Once we arrived DS went off and played and the dog and I sat in the shaded grass. After a bit we headed home.

Once we got in the door I ended up cleaning the livingroom a bit. Now I am so unbelievably sore. My hips, thighs, bum, and back feel so stiff.... Ugh, I'm thinking a bath is in order once my munchkin's in bed.

Expert Forum User

We've hit the halfway mark with 2.0! Though I still don't know how long I'll end up carrying her...we may deliver closer to the end of October LOL.

Expert Forum User

HOLY COW! Half way point here!
    I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy seems to be going by. I remember feeling like I was pregnant forever with DS, but these last 2 pregnancies have been so fast it's nuts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast